j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
If anybody has trouble seeing when a new avatar someone says they just posted it's cuz you have to hit your refresh button up in your browser bar. Like koiguy just said he changed to S-man and it didn't change yet on my page so hit the refresh and voila there was S-man!

Koiguy there are so many cartoon characters to like that we just can't decide which ones we like best.....................we could change everyday if we want to..........its a free country and a free forum so feel free,lol!

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Mogsie, I had to check that movie out and it looks kinda fun so I reserved it from our library. 2 people ahead of me waiting for it so it won't take long to get it. Now I haven't seen Finding Nemo either and was wondering if that one was worth watching?

Reaction score
finding nemo is really funny jw worth the watch, i watched ponyo in japanese with english subs, and really enjoyed it, must watch the english speaking version also

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
I'll see if the library has that one too. Now I wonder if I ordered the Ponyo one w/ sub-titles or not? I'll have to check cuz we don't really like the ones w/ sub-titles.

Reaction score
i didnt mind the subs as it gave it an authentic japanese feel to it ! it was writen by
Hayao Miyazaki who is like japans answer to walt disney, however disney got hold of ponyo, they didnt change anything and it is still the same original animation, they just overdubbed into english speaking !​

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
I checked and they only have the one DVD at the library for Ponyo and it didn't say whether it was dubbed or not so I takes what I gets!

Ask a Question