Koiguy's "cartoon challenge"

Reaction score
The main reason I started this thread was to spread the word about koiguy's post asking people to change their avatar to a cartoon character for this month http://www.gardenpon...tatuses/id/465/ , and also so that people can post thier old avatar here to help avoid any confusion.

My old avatar: Avatar.jpg

Also, if your avatar character isn't well-known, it might be a good idea to post a description of him/her in your signature.

Um, for some reason, my avatar didn't update.
Am I doing something wrong?

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
The main reason I started this thread was to spread the word about koiguy's post asking people to change their avatar to a cartoon character for this month http://www.gardenpon...tatuses/id/465/ , and also so that people can post thier old avatar here to help avoid any confusion.

My old avatar: View attachment 41110

Also, if your avatar character isn't well-known, it might be a good idea to post a description of him/her in your signature.

Um, for some reason, my avatar didn't update.
Am I doing something wrong?

When I updated my avatar it took a minute to show. Yours will probably show soon.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
YES !!!!!!! It's one of my favorite movies.

Me too! I used to watch it as a little girl and dream of becoming a cartoon fish LOL. I spent a lot of time in the water (still do) and I always thought if I stayed under water in lakes and the ocean long enough I would turn into a cartoon fish. But as you can see I am still human :(

LOL

koiguy1969

GIGGETY-GIGGETY!!
Reaction score
the coolest cartoon fish is,,,,da,dada,da.....THE INCREDIBLE MR. LIMPET...played by DON KNOTTS...i know almost anyone over 40 knows him!...
images.jpg

ps...thanx for the thread here..

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United States
I would of went with him, but I'm a girl, so I went with his girlfriend. ... lol I bought the DVD and let the grand kids watch it, they love it.
Pecan, we must of been fish in our former lives .... I too love the water and spent many days at the local watering hole. I would watch Mr. Limpet every time it was on TV when I was a kid. Great movie.

koiguy1969

GIGGETY-GIGGETY!!
Reaction score
oh...i didnt realize that your avatar was his girlfreind....its been 35 years or so since i've seen that movie!....i loved all Don Knott's old Disney movies. Apple Dumpling Gang was probably my favorite! him and Tim Conway....cant forget the old Martin & Lewis flicks either.

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
I never saw the request till now. Hope I can figure out how to do it. I need to think on which one to use so give me some time.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United States
oh...i didnt realize that your avatar was his girlfreind....its been 35 years or so since i've seen that movie!....i loved all Don Knott's old Disney movies. Apple Dumpling Gang was probably my favorite! him and Tim Conway....cant forget the old Martin & Lewis flicks either.

My Dad has got me hooked on the channel TCM. Old movies. I love watching the old Bob Hope and Lucille Ball movies. There are so many classic movies. I love them all.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United States
I never saw the request till now. Hope I can figure out how to do it. I need to think on which one to use so give me some time.

Hurry !!!! lol This is a good thread starter. So many good cartoon charactors, hard to choose.

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Ok got it up and can you guess who this little cartoon duck is? It was always an old favorite of mine!

koiguy1969

GIGGETY-GIGGETY!!
Reaction score
this is one i picture for fishin"...Paw from the hillbily bears....sorry Larkin...lol
and Atom Ants little sister......addy ant !

Attachments

• 4020827488_83ab381810_m.jpg
    4020827488_83ab381810_m.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 257
  • 3124610382_4eeb572789_m.jpg
    3124610382_4eeb572789_m.jpg
    7.4 KB · Views: 237

Ask a Question