Mexican supermarkets rock.

Reaction score
Sadly my kids werent much better than most. I had to kick their asses outside. They could have the electronics, but their time was EARNED by doing other things...

koiguy1969

GIGGETY-GIGGETY!!
Reaction score
yep... i agree. i never wanted in the house as a kid...except a few hours on saturday morning.... we were all there. you know what i'm talkin bout....CARTOONS! but by 10am...GONE!! till noon, when we ate lunch TOGETHER. as soon as lunch was over, gone again til dinner!
oh, and i likely never missed a GODZILLA movie!

Reaction score
LMAO!!! I was about to call you out on this statement, but then you admitted the cartoons ... I was in and out, as there were a few shows I had to watch ... Saturday morning cartoons, then out the door, then back in for Creature Double Feature ... the Wednesday after school special, and I think it was 7 pm Tuesday nights for the Walt Disney movie of the week LOL. I dont know which is worse, that I was INSIDE for these periods of time, or that I remember ALL the shows I watched LOL.

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Oh geeze I forgot about the cartoons! I confess I was in on it too! Loved it when I stayed home sick and I could watch them all to my hearts content and loved my tomato soup and crackers....................ok I know they were prolly bad for me koiguy but I lived through it so far anyways!

koiguy1969

GIGGETY-GIGGETY!!
Reaction score
well after we had to be in... gunsmoke...fantasy island..love boat... laugh in...courtship of eddies father...barretta...toma...brady bunch...partridge family... mutual of omahas wild kingdom...roon 222...snl......8 is enough...etc.. i remember the good ones

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United Kingdom
I know this may be an old post bullfrog but my favorite two tipples are brown Bacardi and Pepsi with a slice of fresh orange and crushed ice to finish and Harvey WallBangers ,
Both slip down so smoothly and you cannot really taste the spirits of either drink .
The all of a sudden you get that feeling where your brain comes out of your he'd looks you in the face and says "OK Kid Your Flighing Solo now", then all the world is sort of fussy and warm .
Plus I've never had a sore head with either of these drinks ever I first came across them as a Young British Royal Naval Sailor way back in the early 70's when I served aboard the Aircraft Carrier HMS ARK ROYAL drinking the night away until dawn in Jacksonville Beach Florida then watching a stunning sunrise before going back aboard for a sleep and then duty only to do it again a fewe days later after Surf Canoeing ( I'm a former Canoe instructer RN whilst on the beach in the US Air Station Mayport in the bases EM's Club after putting in a round of 10 pin bowling next door .
Ah those where the days :happy:

Dave

Ask a Question