Owls little pond

Reaction score
Well I'm rather pissed off this morning, I added fish yesterday and something cleaned them out overnight, I'm guessing cat, time to get armed lol.

Reaction score
hang my head in shame!!!!! they were all there i musnt have been woken up properly, the one that was left at the side well i went back to lift it to bin it that evening and when i lifted it was still living, now happily swimming about

DrCase

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
LoL ... it did make a sad story ...With a happy ending
We wont hold it against you

DrDave

Innovator
Reaction score
owlbassboy said:
hang my head in shame!!!!! they were all there i musnt have been woken up properly, the one that was left at the side well i went back to lift it to bin it that evening and when i lifted it was still living, now happily swimming about

Now, before it does happen, framed nets, framed nets, framed nets...

I happy to hear you didn't lose anything.

Reaction score
Clown fish, mushroom corals, hermit crabs, turbo snails, chocolate chip sea star,(oops, yes, the sea star eats turbo snails, lost two snails that way) and gobi now in a 6 gallon marine tank.

The last one was live rock, 50 gallon, with the same gobi from above( tough fish) butterfly, clowns, lost that tank to algae bloom through a window exposure. We were constantly cleaing that tank.

Before that, I kept a 250 gallon, stock tank for our marine biology classes at Shedd Aquarium in Chicago. My job there for 5 years was to design marine biology and aquatic biology classes for children and adults. We kept every zoological phylum type, except jellyfish, lots of hard work learned a lot there.

I like the small tank now. Do you keep a marine tanks?

Ask a Question