Photo bucket

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Ronfire, Aug 25, 2017.

1. Ronfire

Tula

https://postimages.org

The above site was recommended to me , by a fellow forum member on another site.....as we both used Photobucket.

Tula, Aug 26, 2017
    1. Advertisements

2. Ronfire

GBBUDD

I wish people would remember when a sale was a sale not a card kept track of what brand of toilet paper you use or how many oranges you eat. when stores use to have to cater to the consumer not the consumer having to bend to the retailer. we sold our power to them for what a gold coin worth a buck maybe two. pretty cheap price to sell your personal info. People of late have always said who cares if they have my personal info well of late I think more and more are seeing the more those we don't call friends of family knowing too much about us is definitely not a good thing. I hope photo bucket has sliced there own throat in the way that other sites have done in the past and are now history if they had charged 50 bucks people may have not been outraged but 300 for what was free yesterday good luck.

GBBUDD, Apr 15, 2018
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question