Photo bucket

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5B
Country
Canada
How do I see the post photos with photo bucket without joining and paying a monthly fee?

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
Do yourself a favor and get a hard drive to save your pics .It is less of a headache .Even zips would be better

DutchMuch

Lord Of The Aquascapes!
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
Anyone still use photo albums?
like ones you can touch... remember those? lol!!!

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
I have lots f them and both my sons each have 4 photo albums of them growing up and they were both given them .I still have about 15 of them .

JBtheExplorer

Native Gardener
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
How do I see the post photos with photo bucket without joining and paying a monthly fee?

Photobucket recently changed and it no longer allows people to post photos to other sites without paying. I've used photobucket for a long time, so I was sad to see them do this. Most members here know I used to have a signature with photo links to my showcases. They had to be removed when Photobucket changed. I have ceased use of their site because it's now useless to me. I find it odd that I can upload and share unlimited videos from youtube to any site for free, but photobucket doesn't allow the same for images.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
imgur.com may work for your needs. but now adays external larg hard drives are cheap 1tb for under 70$

JBtheExplorer

Native Gardener
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
I refuse to pay photo bucket to be able to post photos. I have a lot on the site had been using it for years.

Me too. Before Photobucket, I used ImageShack for years, but they made a similar change years ago that forced me to leave and join Photobucket. I don't know if ImageShack has changed anything since I left, so maybe I'll check it out in the future.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
I had albums on photobucket, no way I pay all that money to post pics! The Internet is full of blank squares thanks to pb new TOS

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
I use my own puter this way if I take a pic I can clean it up or enlarge it .It was a photoshop extra that was sold with the puter

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
I use my own puter this way if I take a pic I can clean it up or enlarge it .It was a photoshop extra that was sold with the puter
That's what I do to post pics on here, but not all sites allows you to upload images straight from your hard drive

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
I have 13 of them, just holding pics of my kids from before birth (pregnant belly) till the digital imaging took over....it's nice to be able to look at old photos! :)

JBtheExplorer

Native Gardener
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States

I have them. Filled with photos from the 90s. Don't really use any for current stuff, but I do print out photos of important events. Just printed a couple of my solar eclipse photos.

Ask a Question