Photo of the Month topics

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
I've been thinking that it might be a good idea to have fixed topics for each month - it would make things easier for me, and it would mean that all members know what topics are coming up.

I've listed some topic ideas below, and I'd be interested to hear what you think! If you've got any suggestions then please feel free to let me know.

January - Winter
February - Visitors to your pond
March - Fish
April - Spring
May - Feeding time
June - Flowers
July - Summer
August - Plants around your pond
September - Moving water
October - Autumn
November - Birds
December - Your local scenery

Edit: I should add that if we put this in place, it will take effect from 1 June so the current photo of the month topic will remain as it is.

Reaction score
most of them sound great but as far as my weather in cleveland ohio goes my pond looks about the same from december to march maybe could leave those winter months open to broader topics just a thought

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
most of them sound great but as far as my weather in cleveland ohio goes my pond looks about the same from december to march maybe could leave those winter months open to broader topics just a thought

That's a good point, and it's something I tried to bear in mind when assigning topics to the different months. I think that as long as the photo is yours then it doesn't matter when it was taken (although recent shots are great to see), as long as it fits in with the theme.

I'm glad it's a popular idea! :)

Ask a Question