GBBUDD.JPG

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Thanks ladies.
Of all the places I have been it's amazing that amoung the most beautiful photos I have taken is one from Baltimoore. Mother Nature will put on a show anywhere.
OK yes a little skill can go a long way as well. Take away the dock and while it's still an amazing sunset it doesn't tell a story like come take a soothing dip in the water.
Ps. Don't do it the waters a foot and a half deep at best. But the photo doesn't give that away.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
Thanks ladies.
Of all the places I have been it's amazing that amoung the most beautiful photos I have taken is one from Baltimoore. Mother Nature will put on a show anywhere.
OK yes a little skill can go a long way as well. Take away the dock and while it's still an amazing sunset it doesn't tell a story like come take a soothing dip in the water.
Ps. Don't do it the waters a foot and a half deep at best. But the photo doesn't give that away.
this is why your pond came out so well; great vision!

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
this is why your pond came out so well; great vision!

That's 100% true. Most of us can look at something beautiful and recognize that we love it - it takes a special vision to be able to break the vision down into the elements that make it beautiful. The eye of an artist!

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
My entire life I have spent building peoples dreams. Whether it was a new home . Kitchen. Play area expanding a back yard. Or building a full size replica of stone henge. If you were willing to pay we would get it done. And more often then not the design was in-house. Let's just say when it's time to build my dream or one for my families it' became obvious this was not your average place. So when it's my turn to create for me it's not a job. I spent many many hours in the woods. And bringing the woods right up my back door instead of having to drive hours to get to that waterfall and quiet little pond it's now right outside my door. So instead of spending an extra 100000 at a minimum to get on a lake or pond and listening to boats and yes people screaming having fun . I sit on my patio and tge waterfall drowns out EVERYTHING. Life is Good

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
10a
Country
United States
Congratulations to @GBBUDD for winning the December 2021 Photo of the Month! :D

View attachment 144799
My entire life I have spent building peoples dreams. Whether it was a new home . Kitchen. Play area expanding a back yard. Or building a full size replica of stone henge. If you were willing to pay we would get it done. And more often then not the design was in-house. Let's just say when it's time to build my dream or one for my families it' became obvious this was not your average place. So when it's my turn to create for me it's not a job. I spent many many hours in the woods. And bringing the woods right up my back door instead of having to drive hours to get to that waterfall and quiet little pond it's now right outside my door. So instead of spending an extra 100000 at a minimum to get on a lake or pond and listening to boats and yes people screaming having fun . I sit on my patio and tge waterfall drowns out EVERYTHING. Life is Good
First let me say BEAUTIFUL photo GBBUDD! And what you wrote is so true...I am turning my little Florida backyard into my own private oasis...It can never be anything close to what you have, but it still beats going to a park to enjoy nature with a zillion other people:)

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Thank you @rubyduby
There are several small ponds ON THIS SITE THAT ARE ABSOLUTELY AMAZING so saying can never be is being hard on your self for sure. Being down in Florida you have the opportunity to get some amazing plants where you can make a 365 days a year tropical oasis . Plan it out duplicate parts of what you see in the wild. You don't need a big deep pond in order to make an oasis.

Ask a Question