HARO

Pondcrastinator
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
Canada
But it is true you can get banned from a pond forum :rolleyes:
For the newer members, I'm living proof of that! Joined a forum, and on my first visit I came across a post that said "This is my first post to a pond forum" , or something similar. I replied: 'JUST LIE BACK IN THE NICE COMFORTABLE RECLINER AND TELL THE GOOD DOCTOR YOUR PROBLEMS". Tried to log on a day or two later, BANNED FOR LIFE!!!!! o_O Wasn't much of a forum anyway.
JOHN

HARO

Pondcrastinator
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
Canada
Anyway..........
tpwnuts.jpg
tpwnuts.png
tpwDOG.jpg
tpwcoffin.jpg

Enjoy!
John

IPA

Reaction score
63b Chesapeake-Pamlico Lowlands and Tidal Marshes
Hardiness Zone
8a
Country
United States
For the newer members, I'm living proof of that! Joined a forum, and on my first visit I came across a post that said "This is my first post to a pond forum" , or something similar. I replied: 'JUST LIE BACK IN THE NICE COMFORTABLE RECLINER AND TELL THE GOOD DOCTOR YOUR PROBLEMS". Tried to log on a day or two later, BANNED FOR LIFE!!!!! o_O Wasn't much of a forum anyway.
JOHN
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Now that's funny :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Edit: even better from my understanding from different thread, I guess you got the last laugh. Love the jokes!

Ask a Question