This is me

Reaction score
Hi i am new to the forum although i have kept a wide variety of fish ,reptiles and birds since i was a teen, im now 51. I live in the Midlands in UK and have a small pond in my garden of about 125 Gallons, i have a selection of fish such as koi, grass and common carp and goldfish., not to mention the annual invasion of frogs each year for spawning.

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
BabyDragon2.gif
carpathian

Reaction score
Yep its not very big but havent lost a fish in over 3 years, except for one goldfish that was strangled by an amorous frog :eek:

Reaction score
Ahem senoir moment my pond is 4oo gall i was thinking about my half barrel i have in my garden not my pond. My barrel is waiting for me to add some minnows/ sticklebacks to make it a mini pond, btw anyone know a stockist who sells these pesky little fish.

Reaction score
Just after i joined the forum my pond pump failed on me, i have spent the last few weeks trying to get on top of the green water that bloomed whiile i sorted out a new one. On a sort of related issue can a pump be too fast for the UV in my filter to catch the green water or does it zap it no matter how fast the water goes through it. I have always gone for a strong water flow without thinking about the UV.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
patinmb

Latest Threads