Wattages

Reaction score
Restraunts kitchens and fast food places are a good source for used buckets (with lids), they are usually happy to give them away when they are done with them.

Reaction score
Yeah, that's a good idea. I have a brother in law that works at a local fast food place, I bet I can get a ketchup bucket. Actually, we have tons of buckets here at the electronics factory I work at. I bet it's fine to put pond water into a bucket that used to have Tolulene in it. I sometimes take home 55g drums for burn barrels for my paper trash, and holy smokes that first burn is spectacular. Flames usually go 20' in the air and are a nice shade of green or purple. Just like the 4th of July.

ididntdoit99

ididntdoit99
Reaction score
I always get buckets from menards, they come with lids. It always seems easier then bringing one home from work and scrubbing the heck out of it to make sure there isnt any traces of chemicals left, or stopping down at the local watering hole and asking for a bucket that smells like pickles no matter how much i scrub it :)

Buckry, pirate bay is great for shows, I have seasons upon seasons of many shows, I'm impatient, and my actual "TV" watching is very sporatic, so its nice to download a whole season and sit there and watch the whole thing when i want, instead of having to wait to see what happens next week.

Reaction score
Yeah, I do the same thing. I work full time, but then I do photography a lot of evenings throughout the week, so normal TV has been worthless to me for years. In fact I didn't watch a whole lot of TV before, and then this winter we cancelled our cable, and now that we don't have cable I watch tons more TV than ever. Netflix mostly since we're paying $7 a month for that, but I'm watching all of the shows I really like, and before I simply never saw them. Funny that all I had to do to watch more TV is cancel my cable.

ididntdoit99

ididntdoit99
Reaction score
It's been gosh... 4 years for me I think. I was single, worked 70-80 hours a week, when I wasn't home I was at said local watering hole (where I could aquire buckets if needed), and I just decided to bail on the cable, kept my internet, and never went back.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HeavyMetalPeach

Latest Threads