Would you like?

Tai

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
Canada
They used to sell this rock printed liner but it appears to have been discontinued.

816e2AVJhIL._SL1500_.jpg

Although I would personally never use this product (no offense, I feel that it is a little tacky) I still think this is a pretty neat idea. It reminds me of the 3D backgrounds they sell for aquariums nowadays, they look so realistic. Hmmm 3D pond liner background thingy......

To the OP's post, I would worry about all the weight of that rock slowly stretching and degrading the liner over time.

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
@Tai and I would also think that over time it would just get all covered w/green and you wouldn't see it unless you cleaned all the good stuff off of it all the time. The only part that would continue to show the rocks would be liner that is out of the water. Which would tho possible look kind of neat maybe.

Tai

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
Canada
@Tai and I would also think that over time it would just get all covered w/green and you wouldn't see it unless you cleaned all the good stuff off of it all the time. The only part that would continue to show the rocks would be liner that is out of the water. Which would tho possible look kind of neat maybe.

Ah! Good point! It is not like it would show anyways. I think you are right that around the edges it may help, but that part is usually covered anyways. I think I will stick to the good old black stuff!

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
They still sell that liner jw .You just have to find it and true it all gets covered anyways .I still have a big piece of it that I may use in the lotus lily pond if I decide to go bigger

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Yep I will stick w/the black stuff and I can't see it around my top edge cuz of the little shelf I made all around the top so the rocks go up against it under water and hide it just fine.

Sissy of course you might as well use it and enjoy the rock look while you can see it. If you use it post a picture up when it is in the new lotus tub.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucaryan

Latest Threads