Bee Sting???

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
8a (10 - 15 degrees F)
Country
United States
Thats good news my friend , I would do what @addy1 says and place a pan of pea gravel away from the pond .
Your problem at the moment is that you have with your plant Island a ready made landing pad for them to land on , it may well be that you'll have to remove it to stop them
By the way nice tattoo's C Note not gone so far as to cover my arms like you but I have over 22 the largest being on my back which is a memorial to John H Bonham of Led Zeppelin drummer fame

Dave
Oh, I'm VERY familiar with John Bonham, as I grew up playing drums (14 years). I'd love to see that! And by back is also covered. Starting on my back, 3 koi fish swimming up the Dragon's Gate waterfall (from the legends of the Yellow River in China). This is followed by a dragon-koi capping my right shoulder, working down to a dragon down the arm. I am really happy with it all. :) Thanks!!

Yes, I followed which way the bees come and go today, and will do a bird bath with gravel, water, and a hyacinth or two near the pond in that direction, in hopes that they will choose the path of least resistance!! I read online they prefer "dirtier" water (like pond water with algae) because they can smell it. They don't tend to use people's swimming pools, because when they developed such instincts a bazillion years ago, chlorinated swimming pools did not exist. Fun to keep learning!

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Yep they love good stinky water, algae, etc. A tiny stagnant, but fresh.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United Kingdom
CNote I'd love to see that Tattoo total and man that must have hurt , mind in saying that , the front of my thighs hurt the most both done along with my calf muscle tattoos on the same day way back in "77".
I dont really like to show the bottoms of my legs anymore they are a bit of a mess stemming back to my bike crash days, thats the problem with tattoos you need surgery the surgeon dont care

Dave

Ask a Question