hoses

multifasited

multifasited
Reaction score
We all rich ,were just not smart enough to really appreciate it,there's just so many richer than us! Check out these pix, storm was coming about to start install of second w/f box ,saw lightning thought better wait ,sitting there waiting ,all of a sudden Bubbles ,tiny bubbles little bubbles big bubbles started covering the pond,from the water fall ,so I went and got the camera ,pix ,w/i 3min lots of rain ,pix soon as the rain gone and it cleared up bubbles ,returned to normal.AIR PRESSURE change with storm I guess .HUUM!mm never saw anything like that before!

Attachments

• water fall damper & BUBBLES 001.JPG
    water fall damper & BUBBLES 001.JPG
    86.7 KB · Views: 187
  • water fall damper & BUBBLES 002.JPG
    water fall damper & BUBBLES 002.JPG
    88.8 KB · Views: 215
  • water fall damper & BUBBLES 005.JPG
    water fall damper & BUBBLES 005.JPG
    92.4 KB · Views: 192
  • water fall damper & BUBBLES 003.JPG
    water fall damper & BUBBLES 003.JPG
    66.6 KB · Views: 244

taherrmann4

Tmann
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
HMMMMMMMM and this thread starting talking about hoses! Interesting the twists and turns threads make. :razz: :moped:

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
last night we had a really heavy rain and I stood out on the front porch and looked down but only splashing from the rain and now my pond is full .I watched both water falls and even had my camera ready just in case but nothing .I wonder if you rain was blowing into the waterfall .Almost like a back lash effect .

multifasited

multifasited
Reaction score
My water fall is straight down no cascades ,,now it 's in my final filter ss Box.waiting to see if it will do it again ,let you know!

Ask a Question