Impeller trouble

Reaction score
Hey Guys, I am in dire need of help once again. I dropped my pump and damaged my impeller. I contacted Pondsonline about a replacement part and the reply I got was this...(I'm sorry but we do not have any in stock and cannot get any supplies from Cyprio at this time. I have exhausted all our options.. Mike) I could not get in touch with Cyprio at all. Does anyone out there know if I can substitute a different brand impeller? My pump is a Cyprio Titan 1450 model #1454-0578. If absolutely neccesary I will buy a new pump. Thanks Mel

DrCase

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
i have the same pump,keep us posted if you find parts

DrDave

Innovator
Reaction score
Mel
It is a good idea to have a backup pump. I just scored a nice Lauguna knock off from Harbor Freight for $79. It is a 3200GPH rated and for $20 more I have a 2 year unconditional replacement warrantee. I'm thinking about getting another after seeing how well this one is working.

DrDave

Innovator
Reaction score
270 watts. I have one running 24/7 just for circulation to keep the pond stirred up. My waterfall pump was leaving "dead zones" in the pond.

Reaction score
Meekaboo - I have the same pump and I need a replacement now. I might be willing to part with my old impeller if that is something you would want. I will be trying Cyprio USA tomorrow; their toll free number is still good and the recording says I will need to talk to Josh - I worked with him about two years ago. Plus, I have found one site on the web in USA that is offering me a new pump, same model. Although this pump is only expected to last 3-5 years, mine has been working much longer than that 24/7. Did you try Cyprio USA or Underwater Warehouse? You can email me direct at ungozo which is my gmail account.

Ask a Question