j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
I'm still alive and pc did not explode. Try it you'll like it............that's what Mikey did...............and he hates everything :D

tbendl

T
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
I feel like this is a trap. Like you're gonna borrow money or something next. :cautious:
Mike in Vermont, you out! LOL That just means your a shifty eyed adult... :eek:

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Oh heck, life is just one big trap anyway T. Just watch out where you take your next serving from the nice big bowl of Life..................get it?............ Life :D Ask Mikey in Vermont...........he'll know :sneaky:

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Little ole me

Oops yep sorry Priscilla better get back to the pretty lilies and leave all this behind. Priscilla did we tell you how pretty they were :)

Mine did not do good this year. I tried the bareroot deal and it was a no show pretty much. I want to try one more year of it tho just to see.

Reaction score
C'mon, would I post a link that leaks to malware? It's totally germane to your post.
Oh about this line....I can't because I don't want to have those images burned into my head, especially because I'm going to bed soon!

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Mine did not do good this year. I tried the bareroot deal and it was a no show pretty much. I want to try one more year of it tho just to see.
My potted did great, the bare root...........hope hardly any growth, one or two blooms all summer, so they are potted now.

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
C'mon, would I post a link that leaks to malware? It's totally germane to your post.
Just hover your mouse, shows it right up without even clicking.......................nice pasties btw!

Ask a Question