sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
But great thing about all that rain was everything was green and growing and wells were full .I felt like I moved to Ireland last year because it was so green

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Sissy that's fine when you don't get it all the time. We feel overjoyed here when we get a few days of nothing but sunshine

Jemma, fish get skittish over just about anything. Their brains are rather small and they forget routine things after awhile if it's not done continuous. Once they get used to a plan and it is done regularly they tend to get more at ease. But any commotions or predators that show up and enter their pond they are off to the deep to find somewhere to feel more secure.

Reaction score
Yea, well I love the crashing rain and the violent storms but as for this rain of ours that goes on and on and on and on w/ showers and gray skies too many days out of the year I would sell it all to ya for pennies :p

I totally agree, last summer was almost complete rain.....we only get 4 months of summer and nearly all of it was pure rain......what a shame. I like a balance, rainy enough to keep everything green, but sunny enough for us to not feel trapped indoors all the time.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
Helped with the drought and farm produce .I guess it is all where you live .Just know I don't like cold or damp and no snow .

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Me.......................I love snow............they say it's cuz I never get too much...............whatever........ I love it

Reaction score
Me.......................I love snow............they say it's cuz I never get too much...............whatever........ I love it

Only a truly twisted person who pees on dogs would say something like that........I am truly disturbed (darn smilies not working, insert wink and smiley here)

Ask a Question