Marshall

Turtle Keeper + CPL(H)
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
Zone 7b
Country
United States
My water finally started to clear back up after the cleaning maintenance I did and although it's not back to the clarity I normally maintain it is good enough to see the koi. I finished up most of the reinforcement & washout work too such as the cinder blocks and small lock stones and gravel. Still have a bit more to do but most of the critical stuff is done, the rest is mostly cosmetic which never really interested me much anyway as I would rather watch my turtles and fish swim vs look at the pond from a distance or have it rated on looks lol :p To me an ugly pond is better than a pretty yard so :ROFLMAO: I tried to get some good shots of my favorite koi the white one with the silver/gray spots but also included a few of the rest of the fellas too :D

PS: That koi that looks like a leaf in the first image is really a very special hybrid I created myself. If you are interested in acquiring some let me know and the next windy day here they will be born. They are easy to maintain and do not eat any food but also they seem to only swim on the surface and with the wind. :p
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg

Last edited:

Ask a Question