Why would you not vote for Trump or Clinton be specific.

Status
Not open for further replies.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
he is a business man and the country needs run like a business if it is to succeed .Get the lazy butt wipes off welfare and pull there pants up and make them work for a living instead of being hoodrats .We are tired of seeing there underwear .That is a prison thing and we all know what it means .Stop the handouts and make them work for a living instead of stealing and rioting and making excuses for themselves and the situation they put themselves in .Stop robbing stop killing cops

Meyer Jordan

Tadpole
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United States
I guess you did miss lots watching fake mainstream news!
Look at all the jobs coming back all over the country!! Now I want to move to America cause Donald is already making it GREAT!

Since I subscribe to newspapers from all over the world then all the world news is fake because they all pretty much agree. But then, I would have a different outlook since I read all of the news not just "the news I like".

And where are all of these jobs that are coming back to America that can be directly attributed to Mr. Trump?

callingcolleen1

mad hatter
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
Canada
Since I subscribe to newspapers from all over the world then all the world news is fake because they all pretty much agree. But then, I would have a different outlook since I read all of the news not just "the news I like".

And where are all of these jobs that are coming back to America that can be directly attributed to Mr. Trump?
sadly most are corrupt and fake, this is true... that's why all over Europe people are waking up and voting right side!
If you cannot see how fake they are, how they all lied and said trump would never win, how the Times cut him down and said he was melting away fast, two covers of the TIMES RAG mag said that, and now they have him front page as person of the year! You will just have to look close and open your closed eyes....

it is main stream media that is fake and that's why they have lost so many people that they are now laying people off!

callingcolleen1

mad hatter
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
Canada
You have to watch all the news to see how bad they really are. Go online and see what the mainstream media is calling "Fake news" and your eyes will be opened. See how many more views "they" get than mainstream media... See how the so called fake news was always right and mainstream media was always wrong. That's why they were all so stunned when Tump won... Cause they fell for their own shit!
Then go back a have a good laugh at the lane mainstream media. I watch them both so I am much more informed.
Take it from Denzel Washington... He said if you read the mainstream Media, it is you who are misinformed!

Reactions: j.w

callingcolleen1

mad hatter
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
Canada
And somebody needs to investigate "pizza gate" as that is a massively disturbing "rabbit hole" that is linked to some very powerful people in Washington.
It might be the reason so many children went missing in Virginia last month, and the month before... Virginia has the highest amount of missing children per capita and its really REALLY strange....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Question