Yippiee woodchuck babies

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United States
Great shots, Rob.
Don't your dogs chase them away, or they not on your property?
The are under our front step, we have a electric dog fence so they can not get to the front where they are. One of our dogs stares at them out the window. I have them stay when I open the side door and the noise alerts squirrels, chipmunks, and woodchucks to make to the hills :) So far no issues with them. Also amazingly the dogs and ducks do great together not sure why I have springers which are known for being bird dogs, ours are known as couch dogs.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
They are so cute. I have been trying to get pics of some young beavers in my big pond. Their parents keep them hidden really good. But I see the little foot prints.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
The are under our front step, we have a electric dog fence so they can not get to the front where they are. One of our dogs stares at them out the window. I have them stay when I open the side door and the noise alerts squirrels, chipmunks, and woodchucks to make to the hills :) So far no issues with them. Also amazingly the dogs and ducks do great together not sure why I have springers which are known for being bird dogs, ours are known as couch dogs.
Springers are flushers, not killers. I had labs which are fetchers, not killers either. They arent bred to hate birds, just harrass or retreive them. Your springers are trained well to do your bidding, which is not harrass the birds. No harm in that.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Btw, the pics of your chucks are absolutley adorable. Idk anything about them. They have never been part of the environments Ive lived in.

Ask a Question