11' x 12' hole

Reaction score
aviator,
the Lowes here in town only has 1' width for garden edges and small pond kits. same at home depot.

it would be in the paint section but those liners aren't rated as "fish safe." i'm not believing there is a difference, but won't chance it on the liner. i spoke at length with a dude in the firestone tech service, John Healthcliff, and he said it is a chance you take using the unrated lining. there is a difference in how the liner chemicals are made in the initial stage. I'm thinking they are the same thing, but won't chance it on liner. it would be a mess taking it out

Reaction score
pond still not dug. again, it was put on hold until i dropped total cost below $500 (which has been achieved!) and now suffering from repeated down pours.
just thought i'd post pic so yall could follow progress. it is 8'x12'x17". it will be 12x12x3' when rain passes and i get a few days to dig

Ask a Question