Right on Jupiter
mantra.gif

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
well I'll try this again. Please note I'm only a week into this project so far...but it's coming along. I finished sealing the waterfall with that foam spray today, and filled it back up today. Now for the fun part...landscaping. I think I'll wait on fish just yet though, it's still chilly here in Nebraska during the nights and I don't have any plants in the pond yet.

Attachments

• P5011409.jpg
    P5011409.jpg
    137.3 KB · Views: 245
  • P5011411.jpg
    P5011411.jpg
    154 KB · Views: 262

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Wow everywhere I go I see your pond photos. I think we have a virus going on here but it's a very nice looking virus. Like I said before I love your stones and waterfall :rolleyes:

Reaction score
rebelangel_3733 said:
well I'll try this again. Please note I'm only a week into this project so far...but it's coming along. I finished sealing the waterfall with that foam spray today, and filled it back up today. Now for the fun part...landscaping. I think I'll wait on fish just yet though, it's still chilly here in Nebraska during the nights and I don't have any plants in the pond yet.

Looks like you have a good start . Gettig the pond build , filtering right and water good for fish and plants is just the start of the journey , The rest will come in time .

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
poor dog what a way to describe her she should bite you for that fishin

Reaction score
nice, rebel!

I went to school with some peeps from Nebraska. Colorado Aero Tech in the late 80s. Had a different name now though.

Hey, can you guys imagine an in person get together with all of us characters? Our stomachs would hurt from laughing so much.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
:regular_waving_emot:lol:I think they would have to send the riot squad and probably bring a few white jackets with them .Because what you hear from me here is me and my neighbors and friends can attest to that .They tell me all the time the squirrels store nuts in my head .:lol::lol:

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
not sure there but I do come up with my 1 hit wonders .I still like my dirty water pump in my filter too .Boy does that save time ,just unplug regular pump plug in dirty water pump with hose attached that runs outside filter and put a hose on full blast on the top of filter to wash everything down and out .Easier than just turning the clean out on and sitting there waiting for it to drain and twice it got plugged up with something ,had to pull filters up to spray hose down there to get it to run again .Best is harbor freight is right here in Danville and they have there big sidewalk sales and include there damaged box stuff really cheap .Warranty 3 years 5 dollars good to go

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
oh no another expanding got pond water in your veins now and your never coming back.I really like that upper into lower gosh you could have a triple decker pond

Reaction score
Doubtful. The only thing in Kokomo, IN is empty buildings and jobless people now :( They pretty much built the whole town on Chrysler and Delco. So, since they are doing "so great", so is our town.

*Hotspurdotus, I like the idea a lot!!! Is this after the expansion? Is the top a bog set up? Very nice!!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bubble1982

Latest Threads