Baker racks

B

Burd

It did come back, both, the rack was really getting rusty looking, I took it to the shop to evaluate sanding/ wire wheeling or take it to a sand blast place.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Yes, mine die back. I have some on our back deck in a pot with some taro plants, that I bring in side for the winter. The potato vine dies back then comes back again once I move the pot back outside the following spring.
what do you bdo for taro water it like a house plant? or let it die for the winter

Jhn

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7b
Country
United States
@GBBUDD Yep, Water it like a house plant. I usually let frost hit them once that slows them down, then bring them in and keep the, by a window.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Kinda figured , not an option for me.

B

Burd

I don’t like all the plants in the garage fir the winter but it works. I keep it 65° in there.

B

Burd

The purple plant I. The hanging basket is from a Atlanta, one day we went to a wine store and some guys were triming a plant out in front of the store. A pc was laying on the sidewalk. I put it in my pocked, when I got home I put it in water to root it. It’s pretty old. I got it back in the 90’s. I should prob repot it.

B

Burd

All set up for summer. It’s are checking out the houses.
7E3107C6-87FA-4CA9-91CC-4B00D61EFBF2.jpeg

Ask a Question