Bettin' Time! All suckers allowed! Time to call in CW's marker!

Which day in November of Year 2021 will CW have is pond full of water?

• November 1

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • November 2

• November 3

• November 4

• November 5

• November 6

• November 7

• November 8

• November 9

• November 10

• November 12

• November 14

• November 16

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • November 18

• November 20

• November 22

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • November 24

• November 26

• November 28

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • November 30

• Total voters
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
Okay, if I remember right, November is the month in the year 2021 that CW has his deadline. Any bets as to exactly which day he'll post up that his pond is full of water? Not necessarily done, but enough with the digging and rocking and intake baying ad nauseum as per the past hundred pages or so...(he's still in the running for longest build thread ever, though GB is making it more difficult with all the nite shots now...sheesh!)

And since this poll only lets me have 20 choices, you're sorta limited but you can indicate in the comment section below WHO you are and WHAT you voted, just so we see who wins the pool. Oh, wait, this is a POND forum; maybe we can get the powers-that-be here to bestow some sort of Virtual Trophy ala a nod at the top of the construction page??? Looking at you, @Ian and Boss @addy1 !!

heh heh; I'll place the first sucker bet and claim it'll be November 17. No problem with multiple peeps placing the same bet on the same day and sharing the trophy, btw!!

Annnnnnddd; no smart a**es trying to claim it'll be sometime in November 2022, either!

[ha; just realized I was hoisted by own petard; can't even CHOOSE 17, so had to make it the 18th. Still, I'm on record for the 17th in case lil Barney grows an extra arm whilst I'm not lookin'!]

:finger::finger::finger::cool::p

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
If you're going to pick on me, at least tag me so I see it.

Do I get to vote? If not, let's make this a paid pool. $10/bet. Winner takes all. Winner will be whoever offers me the biggest cut of the prize pot.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
If you're going to pick on me, at least tag me so I see it.

Do I get to vote? If not, let's make this a paid pool. $10/bet. Winner takes all. Winner will be whoever offers me the biggest cut of the prize pot.
Ha! Of course you do, CW; I think YOUR deadline date is going to be the most fun to watch!

Annnnnd, tis a NEW POST; you're supposed to be monitoring them just like the rest of us mopes! Says so on page 1599 of addy's compendium on membership here!

Hope you know this has all been for fun; I be a rootin' fer ya, jus' da same! I'm actually looking forward to seeing the end product, even though I know it probably won't be for an additional season as I like to see how your landscaping comes out, too!

So, what's YOUR bet/day of completion, then?????

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7b
I just can't wait to see it - no matter what day it happens! I have been watching a YouTuber named BamaBass. He has built a huge clay lined pond on an old peanut farm. A 5 acre pond! Super excited to see that one full, too!

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
I hate dead lines and due dates on one hand it always get someone hurt. But on the other its a hell of a feeling when everyone works hard and gets tge job done and done right.
Don't rush anything at this point @combatwombat you'll get there our backs are fine watching you destroy yours. We will all be happy for you when you get your done. It's just around the corner don't rush and cheat your self now.

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
That's what I choose too @Duxwig the 22nd. We will share the pot
1634508240247.gif

Members online

No members online now.