sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
the bulbs are not cheap and easy to ship and you could make some money to add something to your pond or buy something special for yourself

Reaction score
something special for me would be nice. We definitely don't need any more fish. the large pond has 8 baby koi and 5 baby goldfish. good thing I don't do anything to encourage spawning and fry growth, they are doing fine on their own. lol

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
yeh know what you me people hide from me when they know it's about time to get rid of some babies .Something really great for all your hard work .We are getting a bad storm here so beware everyone in this area.I wonder if excessive heat sometimes keeps them from blooming .Mine got flower buds but never saw them bloom .

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Just got some Daylillies from a vacant lot awhile back and waiting to see what color they turn out to be. Hope it's something other than my yellow or peach ones, that'd be nice :cool:
Lots of times if I have dug up excess or something I don't want anymore in the way of bulbs or plants I take them up the road and put them in a box and put a free sign on them and they are gone by the next day :rolleyes:

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
We have the orange one here, it could almost be called a weed it grows so well. I just planted a burnt orange one that is supposed to be a re bloomer, will see.

Reaction score
This is a pic of my waterlily from last year. I bought the lily from a lady at the Charlotte farmers market. That's were I buy my hyacinths too. This year she had bullfrog tadpoles for sale, didn't buy any.

Anyone know what the name of this lily is, I don't have a clue?

Attachments

• water lilyint.jpg
    water lilyint.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 201
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
That reminded me to go look at Georgia Peach and see how it was doing, a flowering side crown was lifted and five buds and fifteen pads were counted, a bloom to pad ratio of one to three, astonishingly nice plant that.

If only some of the modern faddy hybrids could do half as well

Regards, andy
http://www.flickr.com/photos/21940871@N06/
http://swglist.wordpress.com/

Attachments

• nymphaea_midnight_embers.jpg
    nymphaea_midnight_embers.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 207

Ask a Question