Boston Marathon ,,,

Reaction score
So didnt have the tv on at all today ,,, just turned it on to hear that there have now been three explosions at the Boston Marathon today ... 2 confirmed deaths, and 19-23 injuries so far (I am channel surfing) ... 6 reported as critical, 5 as serious ... feeling so sick right now, Please, if you pray, there are lots of folks who need prayers right now ,,,

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
jfk library too and lady killed in Seattle from a snow avalanche

Reaction score
WBZ news just update that atleast 46 were injured ... JFK was the 3rd....

Sorry to hear of the lady passing in the avalanche...

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
that I have been watching but no reports if anyone was injured at the library

Reaction score
I wish these damn reporters would report without the added drama ... this is serious, they dont need to dramatize it. The best thing I have heard so far is how fast they turned the marathan medical tent into a triage, and praise for the first responders ... 19 people have been transported to Mass General Hospital. I am really hoping the reported injuries are not true ... one report of a woman lost her leg, and a child hurt, but didnt say what type of injury ,,,

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
I was out walking listening to my talk radio show and all of a sudden they broke in around noon here Pacific time and told the horror that was happening in Boston. Now I'm home and watching on t.v. People lost limbs and children were burned. Blood everywhere. People were in shock on the ground just staring as if they couldn't speak or react to anything. They are looking of a couple guys who right before the blasts were in the area carrying extra backpacks. Now saying 50 people in hospital w/ serious injuries. People just out enjoying a nice day watching the runners and some sick freaks do the dirty deeds. I say find them and put them to death!

Reaction score
Last I caught was they were looking for a Penske truck ... Mass General updated that they have 22 patients now, 6 in surgery with "traumatic amputations" ....

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Yes Cape they were so fortunate to have that tent and those experienced people right there to care for those poor people. I bet a lot of lives will be saved because of their quick reactions.

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
These bombs were meant to kill a bunch of people and I sure hope they get whoever did this. They said no bomb at JFK library and that it was just a coincidence as it was a fire there.

Reaction score
Just feeling so sick, I wanted to go but didnt feel great ,,, watching my FB page for local friends all to check in that they are safe ,,,

Reaction score
I keep flipping channels and they keep going back and forth on JFK ... One official claimed that it was confirmed it was connected, and on the other channel, a reporter is saying it wasnt ... I dont know what is true yet ...

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Hope no friends of yours are involved but happening right there in your state is very scary for you. They say it is definitely an act of terrorism. Hope nothing more is going to happen. They chose today as it is Patriots Day they are thinking and the big race was scheduled.
I imagine it will take awhile to get everything straight as to what is connected and what isn't. Still saying the fire at the library was an accident in a mechanical room there. So guess these terrorists are not done w/ us and we never know what to expect. Just when things start to get back to normal they do this awful stuff again. Now what do we do?

Reaction score
I think I would feel the same way if it was anywhere else ...Being only an hour away makes me worry about folks I know went ... Just wish everyone would hurry up and check in .. I swear that is one of the things I like most about Facebook ...

The same official who earlier said JFK was related, is now saying it is NOT proven to be linked ...

Ask a Question