Boston Marathon ,,,

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by capewind, Apr 15, 2013.

1. capewind

capewind

So didnt have the tv on at all today ,,, just turned it on to hear that there have now been three explosions at the Boston Marathon today ... 2 confirmed deaths, and 19-23 injuries so far (I am channel surfing) ... 6 reported as critical, 5 as serious ... feeling so sick right now, Please, if you pray, there are lots of folks who need prayers right now ,,,

capewind, Apr 15, 2013
    Mmathis likes this.
    1. Advertisements

2. capewind

sissy sissy

jfk library too and lady killed in Seattle from a snow avalanche

sissy, Apr 15, 2013
    1. Advertisements

3. capewind

capewind

WBZ news just update that atleast 46 were injured ... JFK was the 3rd....

Sorry to hear of the lady passing in the avalanche...

capewind, Apr 15, 2013
  4. capewind

sissy sissy

that I have been watching but no reports if anyone was injured at the library

sissy, Apr 15, 2013
  5. capewind

capewind

They just said no injuries at the JFK Library ...

capewind, Apr 15, 2013
  6. capewind

sissy sissy

what the heck is going on and whats next .

sissy, Apr 15, 2013
  7. capewind

capewind

I wish these damn reporters would report without the added drama ... this is serious, they dont need to dramatize it. The best thing I have heard so far is how fast they turned the marathan medical tent into a triage, and praise for the first responders ... 19 people have been transported to Mass General Hospital. I am really hoping the reported injuries are not true ... one report of a woman lost her leg, and a child hurt, but didnt say what type of injury ,,,

capewind, Apr 15, 2013
  8. capewind

j.w I Love my Goldies

I was out walking listening to my talk radio show and all of a sudden they broke in around noon here Pacific time and told the horror that was happening in Boston. Now I'm home and watching on t.v. People lost limbs and children were burned. Blood everywhere. People were in shock on the ground just staring as if they couldn't speak or react to anything. They are looking of a couple guys who right before the blasts were in the area carrying extra backpacks. Now saying 50 people in hospital w/ serious injuries. People just out enjoying a nice day watching the runners and some sick freaks do the dirty deeds. I say find them and put them to death!

j.w, Apr 15, 2013
    HARO likes this.
  9. capewind

capewind

Last I caught was they were looking for a Penske truck ... Mass General updated that they have 22 patients now, 6 in surgery with "traumatic amputations" ....

capewind, Apr 15, 2013
  10. capewind

j.w I Love my Goldies

Yes Cape they were so fortunate to have that tent and those experienced people right there to care for those poor people. I bet a lot of lives will be saved because of their quick reactions.

j.w, Apr 15, 2013
  11. capewind

j.w I Love my Goldies

These bombs were meant to kill a bunch of people and I sure hope they get whoever did this. They said no bomb at JFK library and that it was just a coincidence as it was a fire there.

j.w, Apr 15, 2013
  12. capewind

capewind

Just feeling so sick, I wanted to go but didnt feel great ,,, watching my FB page for local friends all to check in that they are safe ,,,

capewind, Apr 15, 2013
  13. capewind

capewind

I keep flipping channels and they keep going back and forth on JFK ... One official claimed that it was confirmed it was connected, and on the other channel, a reporter is saying it wasnt ... I dont know what is true yet ...

capewind, Apr 15, 2013
  14. capewind

j.w I Love my Goldies

Hope no friends of yours are involved but happening right there in your state is very scary for you. They say it is definitely an act of terrorism. Hope nothing more is going to happen. They chose today as it is Patriots Day they are thinking and the big race was scheduled.
    I imagine it will take awhile to get everything straight as to what is connected and what isn't. Still saying the fire at the library was an accident in a mechanical room there. So guess these terrorists are not done w/ us and we never know what to expect. Just when things start to get back to normal they do this awful stuff again. Now what do we do?

j.w, Apr 15, 2013
  15. capewind

capewind

I think I would feel the same way if it was anywhere else ...Being only an hour away makes me worry about folks I know went ... Just wish everyone would hurry up and check in .. I swear that is one of the things I like most about Facebook ...

The same official who earlier said JFK was related, is now saying it is NOT proven to be linked ...

capewind, Apr 15, 2013
  16. capewind

Mmathis TurtleMommy

There are some really sick, sick people out there and I just can't comprehend ....... I was raised to respect life. ALL life!

Mmathis, Apr 15, 2013
  17. capewind

j.w I Love my Goldies

The President says we well get them and they will feel the full weight of what they did. I sure hope we do and they are some creeps that I won't have any respect for their lives when they find them and I will hope they get obliterated right off the face of this earth when they face execution. No excuse for doing this to innocent people just enjoying a day out. So sad for them all and their families. I pray no more lives will be lost from this and that those that were involved will be able to heal and still enjoy life again.

j.w, Apr 15, 2013
  18. capewind

capewind

Shit like this makes me so angry. I remember watching 9/11 for days. If bad guys want to kill bad guys, have at it, but leave the innocent out of it. It looks like one of the bombs was in a trash can per reporters, but officials wont comment on that ... really getting pissed off at the media ... still reporting that a "woman lost a leg" but now have changed the statement to "a young mother lost a leg" ... cant they just leave it that people have been seriously injured, including limb loss???

capewind, Apr 15, 2013
  19. capewind

capewind

I have faith in the Boston Police to do their best ... The Boston Police have done a lot to make Boston a safer city. Whoever did this will NOT get what most folks believe they would deserve. If caught, I place bets on a federal prision ... warm bed and 3 meals per day ...

capewind, Apr 15, 2013
  20. capewind

koiguy1969 GIGGETY-GIGGETY!!

cowardly piece of shit terrorist(s).

koiguy1969, Apr 16, 2013
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question