Can i get your opinion here

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
I can agree I breed Cavalier King Charles. I have a litter about every 2 years. Member of Royal family has bought 3 dogs from me over the years. Puppies are very expensive. Back yard breeders started breeding them. The breed has more health problems then any other breed. BY breeders bred any male to any female, their puppies are lucky to live till 7 years, mine usually live 12 to 14 years. I have Vets from all over the country on my waiting list.

Meyer Jordan

Tadpole
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United States
I consider "Biosecurity" "being safe from disease"
Correct, but a small fish dealer usually does not have the resources to provide the level of biosecurity required in today's ornamental fish trade.With the current fairly rapid incidence of KHV, only adequate testing by a certified lab can document whether or not all of a dealer's fish stock is free of KHV or any other viral disease. This is over and above the accepted biosecurity level required to insure that the fish are also free of bacterial and/or parasitic agents.

A little Clorox just doesn't get the job done!

DutchMuch

Lord Of The Aquascapes!
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
Correct, but a small fish dealer usually does not have the resources to provide the level of biosecurity required in today's ornamental fish trade.With the current fairly rapid incidence of KHV, only adequate testing by a certified lab can document whether or not all of a dealer's fish stock is free of KHV or any other viral disease. This is over and above the accepted biosecurity level required to insure that the fish are also free of bacterial and/or parasitic agents.

A little Clorox just doesn't get the job done!

Ask a Question