sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
the other one is 5.8 psi with 3.27 cfm but I thought that might be expensive to run all the time.thank you for your help and knowledge not sure of these things

fishin4cars

True friends just call me Larkin
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
wish mine was listed in CFM and not cubic inches per minute. makes it hard to compare but it states on the box mine is good to 10' if that one says good to twelve that makes me think it's probably slightly bigger than this pond master pump.

fishin4cars

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Sissy, this one is rated at 40 watts, So it's not really pulling much electricity at all.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
the first one is 55 watts the other bigger one is 105 watts magnetic drive .I need to save money now as I close on other house monday and that house has a pond too .It has not been taken care of for awhile and is over grown

fishin4cars

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
I can tell you you don't need the magnetic drive one at 105 watts, That is more designed for multiple aquariums, Just curious how much that one that is 55 watts run, I think you can get a pondmaster AP-20 which should run anything you might need for about $110 shipped. It will use a little less watts than the one I have and should be still more output than you actually need, Although I don't know what your planning on using it for. My AP-40 runs three air stones 4" round (2 of these sit in 2' of water the other 3' of water), one standard air stone for the sponge filter. and I still bleed off a pretty good amount of air that isn't needed.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
this one is about 40 dollars shipped .I have one that the diaphram and have had to replace it 4 times in 3 years and my neighbor has a magnetic drive for 6 years now and not one problem with it and he sometimes forgets to bring it in when the temps drop .He is an over the road trucker and he ends up calling me when he remembers and I go get it

Ask a Question