Exciting visit from Drs Foster and Smith photographer Cherie Ruenger

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
As part of our local water gardeners club tour, I volunteered my waterscape this past weekend and unbeknownst to me, the photographer for Drs. Foster and Smith Cherie Ruenger was travelling through Illinois to capture images of ponds and so stopped by our property. She was impressed enough with what we have that she came back later in the day and took lots of shots which I will eventually get and post here as her shots should be really high quality. It was quite gratifying to speak with her and hear how well she liked what we did. She sees a lot of ponds, to say the least.
I'm attaching a few shots from past years. IMG_0138.JPGIMG_0137.JPGDSC01331.JPGIMG_0995.JPGIMG_0984.JPGIMG_0978.JPG

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
That is very nice, how neat about the photographer

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
A lot of people would not like my jungle pond. I have never done the formal look, in the house or out of the house.

JohnHuff

I know nothing.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
Kyrgyzstan
Nice! And a warm welcome to our forum. So Middle Earth has a local gardener's club?

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Wow, what a nice way to start your posts on this Forum, getting pics taken from Dr. Foster and Smith photographer! Welcome to the forum. Can I please ask what the large plant is in the last pic, in the center, just below the tall grass? It looks like what I call a "chameleon plant". I have a small one, it's finally growing, and everyone says it's VERY invasive, be careful, don't let it out of the bog. LOL If that's what yours is, it's gorgeous! Mine has yellow, red, green, and orange in the leaves. Right now, it's swallowed up by water clover in one of my bogs, so no chance for it to go too far too fast. LOL

Ask a Question