United Kingdom
This is the monthly update for February 2016:
MS-ATR
Rescued Turtles: 61
Sanctuary New-Residents: 8
Adopted Turtles: 17
Personal Pets: 13
Losses: 2 DOA + 1 Died from disease
Overall Current Population: 39 (as of 2/22)

Keep up your good work Marshall

Dave

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United Kingdom
Thanks Dave. By the way how are you doing ? Any improvement of your health ?
Marshaall I've dropped yet another belt size and that is my 5th since Christmas .
However got an endoscopy on the day after my bithday and a CAT scan yet to be finalized.
So you could say we are more than a little worried at this moment in time , weve already had tears when the Big C question reared its ugly head between us , the truth is mate we just dont know what the cause is at the moment .
I mean it was first thought I had a virus but the weight kept on dropping, now they dont think is was one at all.
Because I feel fulll all the time I dont want to eat anything [ as such I'm forcing myself to eat , and bro I normally eat everything put before me on a plate].
Hopefully the endoscopy will answer any questions for us as to whats causing it .

Dave

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United Kingdom
Just went through my pre assesment phone call with the endoscopy unit answering a barrage of questions about my medication lifestlye etc I just have to have a blood test this tuesday to tell me just when to stop taking my riberoxiban heart medication ready for the proceedure as they dont want to stick me by mistake and have me bleed out through blood thinners I suppose ?
However I'm a big brave lad almost 59 years old :( well I will be the day before the proceedure :happy: , however bro I'm still to have my midlife crisis :LOL:

Dave

Marshall

Turtle Keeper + CPL(H)
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
Zone 7b
Country
United States
Just went through my pre assesment phone call with the endoscopy unit answering a barrage of questions about my medication lifestlye etc I just have to have a blood test this tuesday to tell me just when to stop taking my riberoxiban heart medication ready for the proceedure as they dont want to stick me by mistake and have me bleed out through blood thinners I suppose ?
However I'm a big brave lad almost 59 years old :( well I will be the day before the proceedure :happy: , however bro I'm still to have my midlife crisis :LOL:

Dave
Well I have faith you will make it. After all you are a Royal Navy sailor so in the words of Thomas Coventry "Damn the torpedoes, full speed ahead!" :mad: or "Damn the sickness full speed ahead to a long life" :cool:(y)

Ask a Question