Fishin4cars I dedicate this video to you!

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
That video gives us all a nice hopeful outlook towards Spring Gordy. I enjoyed it and can't wait for my flowers to awaken

HARO

Pondcrastinator
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
Canada
Going right now to explore my little part of the world now on my walk around the hood. One day hubby and I are leaving here to see the other parts of the earth, explore and dive into it all like we used to do when we were younger

Don't forget the arthritis medicine! :inpain:
John

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Hey Haro,speaking of just that subject. I just received some great stuff in the mail that really helps my pain. It's a mix of Curcumin, Resveratrol, Omega 3 oil and some other stuff. Boy I went walking today and it really was working good. Felt like I could go another 6 miles after I got done

Reaction score
Desoto, Texas (Dallas County) North Texas, Zone 8a
Showcase(s):
Hey Haro,speaking of just that subject. I just received some great stuff in the mail that really helps my pain. It's a mix of Curcumin, Resveratrol, Omega 3 oil and some other stuff. Boy I went walking today and it really was working good. Felt like I could go another 6 miles after I got done
What's the products brand name JW? Maybe it could help Cathy's fibromyalgia.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Very neat Becky and life was at a much slower pace way back then. Sometimes wish life would slow down here in our super techno hi-speed world :)

You wouldn't have wanted to visit the dentist back then though - they have an old surgery complete with tools at Beamish, and it did not look pleasant!! :yuck:

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
I would not have darkened their door back then. I imagine people stayed away from doctors and such as long as they could bear it. I'm sure they heard the horror stories from friends and relatives on what went on behind closed doors

HARO

Pondcrastinator
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
Canada
You wouldn't have wanted to visit the dentist back then though - they have an old surgery complete with tools at Beamish, and it did not look pleasant!! :yuck:

I visited the dentist in our village once or twice as a child, and was terrified of him! Found out years later that he wasn't really a dentist, but a veterinarian!! The locals figured if he could check a horse's teeth, he should be able to check a human's as well. :eek:
John

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
My dad was afraid of Novocaine, we had most of our work done without it and my teeth were not the best. I still fear that drill sound.

Ask a Question