Not open for further replies.

waynefrcan

19 years ponding and hopefully 4 more!
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
Canada
Curfews? Sounds like a war zone. OK keep your concealed firearms, you need them!

crsublette said:
If the cops were to show up sooner, which I wish Zim called the cops on very first sight of the suspicous person, then they would have told Trayvon to go straight home rather than wondering around suspiciously at night.

This is the entire reason why there are neighborhood curfews, which I know very well about in south Dallas, and why there are neighborhood watch groups.

Nobody has the right to walk around suspiciously at night and not be questioned.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
waynefrcan said:
Another side note: I bet that housing complex will put in a few lamp posts after paying out $1 million. I took the proactive approach at our apartment building and put 3 extra outside lights. No break-ins in 16 years.

What ususally happens in these cases, is the insurance company pays out the $$$. After that they will put pressure on the housing complex owners to make it safer. IF nothing done they will drop the coverage.

Maybe TM thought it was so dark he could beat the victim and run away and no one would have a good look at his face.
Wayne it is not about the lights people have heard about your weapons. Did you say the police took them when they were checking flood damage how long to get them back any problems with that issue.

waynefrcan

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
Canada
RCMP said they are returning them. Not sure if they were ticketed for improper storage or not. What was that "not about the lights" ?.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
waynefrcan said:
RCMP said they are returning them. Not sure if they were ticketed for improper storage or not. What was that "not about the lights" ?.
3 extra outside lights. No break-ins in 16 years. Canadian Thinking
Guns = No break-ins American Thinking

Did you have much flood damage?

Reaction score
CdnJCR said:
3 extra outside lights. No break-ins in 16 years. Canadian Thinking
Guns = No break-ins American Thinking

Did you have much flood damage?
Wow that is quite a generalization. I have had lights on every house I have lived in since birth. I will be 35 next month. The lights are on maybe .5% of the time but none of these houses have ever been broken in to. Now tell me, if someone did break in while you were home, would you be able to defend yourself with the exterior lights?

waynefrcan

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
Canada
Floods In parts of the provence yes, not my city.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
dieselplower said:
Wow that is quite a generalization. I have had lights on every house I have lived in since birth. I will be 35 next month. The lights are on maybe .5% of the time but none of these houses have ever been broken in to. Now tell me, if someone did break in while you were home, would you be able to defend yourself with the exterior lights?
Like I said "it is not about the lights people have heard about your weapons."

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
dieselplower said:
Im not sure what this means. Are you saying people don't break into my house because they know I have guns?
I have no idea why people don't break into your house previous posts were in reply to a specific comment about lights and in that case I was trying to indicate that they probably had as much to do with 16 years of no break-ins as does his gun collection.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United Kingdom
One thing I learned in the military guns kill people if you go out armed same with a knife chance is your going to end up using it.
Zimmerman from what I have read is a grossly incompitent gun owner and as I have said he should be doing either life or be on death row.
The colour of ones skin shouldnt enter into it how would he like it f I took a gun killed his family and claimed the same thing he did because I perceieved they were going to attack me .
You have it in your constitution that you may bear arm's this is in defence of your country against we Brits perhaps it should be changed and guns banned as it is you have lunatics shooting up your schools killing your kids you have armies of lunatics who have armed themselves and have everything from hand guns to rocket launchers, they have formed ther own little armys, and yet your gun lobby still says its your right to bear arms.
Sadly you will never be able to bann them and it would take a strong president to try ( I doubt however he'd live very long afterwards ).
Its simple folks guns on their own dont kill its the idiot on the other end who does that this one was called Zimmerman personally he should be re tried in court and the former ruling overturned and he put in prison so good folks like yourselves can walk and play in safety

rgrds

Dave

waynefrcan

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
Canada
Ok, what are you talking about? I'm in Canada same as you. No one knows I have any guns besides the cops and relatives, friends and the creeps also know they will face no guns in a break-in in Canada in urban areas. Rural farms might have a rifle at the ready and a few dogs etc, just as my Grandparents had.

CdnJCR said:
I have no idea why people don't break into your house previous posts were in reply to a specific comment about lights and in that case I was trying to indicate that they probably had as much to do with 16 years of no break-ins as does his gun collection.

waynefrcan

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
Canada
IT was self defense and he had a right to carry and use the firearm. Case closed.

I agree we can understand the USA loving their guns and needing them ever since beating off the BRits, taming the wild west, Indian wars and Mexico wars. What we don't understand is now with all that in the past and a so called civilized society, the still need and right to bare 300,000,000. firearms. The creeps also know that almost every house will have firearms and as pointed out hundreds of thousands of stolen guns are used in gun crimes. Just way to many guns and the laws are too slack in most cases.

BUt if they willing to take all the gun deaths and crimes of today, let them have their guns.

Has anyone looked it up as far as USA having the most law enforcement officers killed by firearms then any other country per population? I bet they in the top 1, 2 in the world.

Dave 54 said:
One thing I learned in the military guns kill people if you go out armed same with a knife chance is your going to end up using it.
Zimmerman from what I have read is a grossly incompitent gun owner and as I have said he should be doing either life or be on death row.
The colour of ones skin shouldnt enter into it how would he like it f I took a gun killed his family and claimed the same thing he did because I perceieved they were going to attack me .
You have it in your constitution that you may bear arm's this is in defence of your country against we Brits perhaps it should be changed and guns banned as it is you have lunatics shooting up your schools killing your kids you have armies of lunatics who have armed themselves and have everything from hand guns to rocket launchers, they have formed ther own little armys, and yet your gun lobby still says its your right to bear arms.
Sadly you will never be able to bann them and it would take a strong president to try ( I doubt however he'd live very long afterwards ).
Its simple folks guns on their own dont kill its the idiot on the other end who does that this one was called Zimmerman personally he should be re tried in court and the former ruling overturned and he put in prison so good folks like yourselves can walk and play in safety

rgrds

Dave

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
waynefrcan said:
Ok, what are you talking about? I'm in Canada same as you. No one knows I have any guns besides the cops and relatives, friends and the creeps also know they will face no guns in a break-in in Canada. You having a few too many beers right now?
So your gun collection has no bearing on the fact you had no break-ins, that is what I said. BTW don't drink

waynefrcan

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
Canada
That is not what you meant in previous posts. LIghts have as much to do as knowing I have guns, is wrong sorry.

Ya, I deleted the beer comment.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United Kingdom
IT was self defense and he had a right to carry and use the firearm. Case closed.

I agree we can understand the USA loving their guns and needing them ever since beating off the BRits, taming the wild west, Indian wars, Mexico wars. What we don't understand is now with all that in the past and a so called civilized society, the still need and right to bare 300,000,000. firearms. The creeps also know that almost every house will have firearms and as pointed out hunfreds of thousands of stolen guns are used in gun crimes. Just way to many guns and the laws are too slack in most cases.

BUt if they willing to take all the gun deaths and crimes of today, let them have their guns.

Has anyone looked it up as far as USA having the most law enforcement officers killed by firearms then any other country per population? I bet they in the top 1, 2 in the world.
Hey Wayne we loose officers to fire arms to my friend unarmed officers at that. yes we have armed officers as well but its rare they need to be called out an you see the colleration here.
The British Police are proud of that they have wish to stay that way a tazer a night stick and mace are what they carry and they are proud to serve the public un-armed.
Well with non lethal weapons anyway....

rgrds

Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Question