19 years ponding and hopefully 4 more!
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
Canada
Incorrect.

CdnJCR said:
Wayne it is not about the lights people have heard about your weapons.

waynefrcan

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
Canada
I agree Dave, you guys should be proud.

And as proven, even armed first responders in the BRit soldier knifing/killing would not have saved his life in time.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
CdnJCR said:
Well that explains it Utah has roughly the same population as Chicago. But Utah is 84,898 sq mi compared to the City of Chicago 234.0 sq. mi. its not less guns control, you just need to spread people out.
Have you ever been to Utah? Just curious because 90% of the population is 10% of the land since 70% of the land in Utah is BLM, Bureau of Land Management, owned by the federal government and not populated. Between Utah County, Salt Lake County and Davis County all along the Wasatch Front we have over 3 million in population. The rest of the state is pretty much empty when it comes to people.

Nice try though.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
CdnJCR said:
Complete Bull **** was he ever charged with anything during his 16 years 21 days on earth.
He was kicked out of school twice, once for having burglary tools on his person and someones jewelry and once for drugs. All law enforcement questioned said both offenses should have got him arrested. He was luck twice, not a third a time.

waynefrcan

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
Canada
Why is the media not talking about his past crimes to equal all the sympathy that the parents have, in watching their interviews? IS it just rumor or actual fact about his poor behavior?

pecan said:
He was kicked out of school twice, once for having burglary tools on his person and someones jewelry and once for drugs. All law enforcement questioned said both offenses should have got him arrested. He was luck twice, not a third a time.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
At this point I have pretty much lost hope for America. More Americans know about Dancing with the Stars then they do about what we were founded on. More Americans vote for people, because "it's cool" or because what those people promise in return, rather than what is right for this country. I feel we have already lost the Republic and my only hope is that Utah as a state can withstand the complete collapse of this nation being brought down by "feel good" laws to take care of people and to "stop crime". Our country was built on Independence, take care of yourself in every way but we have long since strayed from that. It hurts my heart to think about what brave young men have fought and died for over the years, only to have all our freedom taken away from within. Do you think the 63 thousand who died in Vietnam fighting communism had any idea only 40 years later we would have our own form communism? It is tragic, heart breaking and disgusting. People need to start taking accountability for their actions, being punished for their crimes and quit expecting the government to do things you should do for yourself.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Reaction score
pecan said:
It recently was released that is was covered up by the special prosecutor and now people are looking into why. It has been everywhere the last few days: http://www.google.com/#sclient=psy-...y5EQ0A.O&fp=7a0db5226a277f9d&biw=1366&bih=667
I had previously read of the assumptions of B&Es, and about the suspensions from school, but not an outright cover up ... lots of reading in those links. So now there is a racial witch hunt for GZ ... WHAT is being done about a cover up???????

Reaction score
Dave 54 said:
One thing I learned in the military guns kill people if you go out armed same with a knife chance is your going to end up using it.
IM SORRY, BUT ISNT THAT THE POINT? IF YOU HAVE A PERMIT TO CARRY A CONCEALED WEAPON, AND HAVE IT ON YOUR PERSON; YOU HAD BETTER BE PREPARED TO USE IT, OR YOU DO NOT NEED TO BE CARRYING
ONE.

Zimmerman from what I have read is a grossly incompitent gun owner and as I have said he should be doing either life or be on death row.The colour of ones skin shouldnt enter into it how would he like it f I took a gun killed his family and claimed the same thing he did because I perceieved they were going to attack me.
ZIMMERMAN DID NOT PERCEIVE THAT TRAVON WAS GOING TO ATTACK HIM, TRAVON DID AND WAS ATTACKING HIM!

You have it in your constitution that you may bear arm's this is in defence of your country against we Brits. Perhaps it should be changed and guns banned as it is you have lunatics shooting up your schools killing your kids you have armies of lunatics who have armed themselves and have everything from hand guns to rocket launchers, they have formed ther own little armys, and yet your gun lobby still says its your right to bear arms.
THE FIRST SENTENCE IN THIS PARAGRAPH IS INCORRECT. THIS WEBSITE MAY HELP YOU GUYS UNDERSTAND IT http://www.constitution.org/leglrkba.htm

Sadly you will never be able to bann them and it would take a strong president to try ( I doubt however he'd live very long afterwards ).Its simple folks guns on their own dont kill its the idiot on the other end who does that this one was called Zimmerman personally he should be re tried in court and the former ruling overturned and he put in prison so good folks like yourselves can walk and play in safetyrgrdsDave

crsublette

coyotes call me Charles
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6a
Dave, you are lucky to live in such of an isolated country and you have a very skewed sense of self defense if you think any reasonably thinking jury would believe your scenario.

Also, hostile skin color racial bias was never entered into the situation as was proven by the investigation branch of the federal government (FBI).

As for the rest of it, I would much rather have my gun to defend my self and others rather than allowing and encouraging the lunatics to run around with knives.

It is simple Dave. Crazies and criminals are the idiots that abuse guns and knives. To believe your thought process, this leads me to believe you would have wanted to have seen Zim go into a comatose state due to the continued force from the assault by the young man, as was proven by the forensic pathologist explaining how the continued force from the assault could potentially have left irreparable injuries.

And Dave, there will never be a President that will be allowed to severely restrict nor revoke our 2nd ammendment, and, Dave, unfortunately for you and others, we will continue to have the strongest military in the world to protect, by merely our sheer influence of existing and influence from alliances with us, to protect the wankers out in the world that would rather give us grief and to help other countries keep the third world tribal crazies in "check".

Dave 54 said:
One thing I learned in the military guns kill people if you go out armed same with a knife chance is your going to end up using it.
Zimmerman from what I have read is a grossly incompitent gun owner and as I have said he should be doing either life or be on death row.
The colour of ones skin shouldnt enter into it how would he like it f I took a gun killed his family and claimed the same thing he did because I perceieved they were going to attack me .
You have it in your constitution that you may bear arm's this is in defence of your country against we Brits perhaps it should be changed and guns banned as it is you have lunatics shooting up your schools killing your kids you have armies of lunatics who have armed themselves and have everything from hand guns to rocket launchers, they have formed ther own little armys, and yet your gun lobby still says its your right to bear arms.
Sadly you will never be able to bann them and it would take a strong president to try ( I doubt however he'd live very long afterwards ).
Its simple folks guns on their own dont kill its the idiot on the other end who does that this one was called Zimmerman personally he should be re tried in court and the former ruling overturned and he put in prison so good folks like yourselves can walk and play in safety

rgrds

Dave

crsublette

coyotes call me Charles
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6a
pecan said:
It recently was released that is was covered up by the special prosecutor and now people are looking into why. It has been everywhere the last few days: http://www.google.com/#sclient=psy-...y5EQ0A.O&fp=7a0db5226a277f9d&biw=1366&bih=667
capewind said:
I had previously read of the assumptions of B&Es, and about the suspensions from school, but not an outright cover up ... lots of reading in those links. So now there is a racial witch hunt for GZ ... WHAT is being done about a cover up???????

Yep, and the truth will never come out due to the raice baiters and white guilt folk fueled by the media and the mob are more interested in a witch hunt for Zim rather than to help our troubled youth so there will not be more assaults like this that leads to the youth's death or them in prison for assault & battery, which is what occurred to Zim by Trayvon, or for even worst crimes since nobody were there looking out for them.

Reaction score
I just came across another story, and I want to know why we didnt hear more about it ... In 2009, a BLACK man, built like a football player, was involved in looking out for his neighborhood in Greece, NY ... He shot and killed a scawny little WHITE boy with his legally permitted gun ... I mean a 17 yr old ... The mans name was Roderick Scott, and guess what? He was found NOT GUILTY as well. I didnt spend much time cross refrencing the various articles, but from what I read in a few minutes, THAT JURY ALSO CAME TO THE RIGHT CONCLUSION.

waynefrcan

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
Canada
From the little I read about it, the Jury came to the wrong conclusion. Something wrong with that story. A skinny white kid charges a 300 pound large black male pointing a handgun?

The reason it never made the big headlines is because the white punks were involved in a crime at the time of the confrontation. No skittles & ice tea.

waynefrcan

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
Canada
Ok let me run this scenario by you.

Let’s say he said freeze punks, do you feel lucky lol. Then 2 of them ran and the 3rd charged him with no weapon. HE obviously could have handled the punk, a few pistol whips to the head and he's down.

What does your laws say about that scenario if it happened that way and still he was shot twice and killed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Question