George Zimmerman Trial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
dieselplower said:
It is not a yes or no question. I am 5'11 200 pounds of muscle. So me, yes. How about a 100 pound girl vs me? Her, no. Get it?
Say what ? If your in a fist fight with 100 pound girl you have skittles she has a gun answer she should shoot you

crsublette

coyotes call me Charles
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6a
CdnJCR said:
Say what ? If your in a fist fight with 100 pound girl you have skittles she has a gun answer she should shoot you
I think he was saying... if he was the attacker, "so me yes" the girl should shoot him.

Essentially, Zimmerman was the girly man here as described by the physical trainer testimony, which was hiliarious to listen to.

waynefrcan

19 years ponding and hopefully 4 more!
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
Canada
Thanks for keeping the posts clean.

I donated to the Zimmerman trust fund $12. Told him to go buy a big mac meal, he needs it.

I will put money in his Jail fund also if convicted.

crsublette

coyotes call me Charles
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6a
Trying to remember what he said... In response to a scale 0 out of 10, how would ya rate Zimmerman winning a fight. The trainer's testimony said, " .5 "

waynefrcan

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
Canada
Ya that bothered me also. OJ was out of shape and had bum knees from football lol.
crsublette said:
I think he was saying... if he was the attacker, "so me yes" the girl should shoot him.

Essentially, Zimmerman was the girly man here as described by the physical trainer testimony, which was hiliarious to listen to.

crsublette

coyotes call me Charles
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6a
waynefrcan said:
Thanks for keeping the posts clean.

I donated to the Zimmerman trust fund $12. Told him to go buy a big mac meal, he needs it.

I will put money in his Jail fund also if convicted.

Yeah, I am surpsied nobody has gotten on here yet to say we are all bunch of racists, which seems to be the thing folk say nowadays in these type of cases.

Reaction score
dieselplower said:
It is not a yes or no question. I am 5'11 200 pounds of muscle. So me, yes. How about a 100 pound girl vs me? Her, no. Get it?
I hate to totally disagree with you here, as you would surely have the upper hand (and then some) against my soaking wet 130 lbs, but dont totally under estimate a woman who knows a bit of self defense or has a chip on her shoulder. She sure as hell best make her efforts count if defending herself, but dont ever discount anyone based on size. I dont feel that this would be a fair anology in comparing Zimmerman to Treyvon. Zimmerman doesnt seem bright, nor is he well built, a chubby little man with a conceal to carry permit, well, I am thinking a Neopolitan Complex here ... Treyvon would have had speed and reach on Zimmerman, and would easily gain the upper hand in a standard fist fight.

waynefrcan

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
Canada
I hate it when one side puts on a great case and they think they won it and still they add in garbage lawyer tricks and useless info.

Reaction score
capewind said:
I hate to totally disagree with you here, as you would surely have the upper hand (and then some) against my soaking wet 130 lbs, but dont totally under estimate a woman who knows a bit of self defense or has a chip on her shoulder. She sure as hell best make her efforts count if defending herself, but dont ever discount anyone based on size. I dont feel that this would be a fair anology in comparing Zimmerman to Treyvon. Zimmerman doesnt seem bright, nor is he well built, a chubby little man with a conceal to carry permit, well, I am thinking a Neopolitan Complex here ... Treyvon would have had speed and reach on Zimmerman, and would easily gain the upper hand in a standard fist fight.
The last sentence is pretty much my point... The person who easily gains the upper hand is the one who will have a very hard time proving that he feared for his life and had to shoot. Its much easier for the weaker person to use this defense.

crsublette

coyotes call me Charles
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6a
Ugh, yeah... I didn't take this court case serious at first due to that reason. The opening statements on both sides were silly and just over the top. I think they were auditioning for television's Law & Order or something.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
crsublette said:
In some states, you can be the one that start the fight and still use deadly force if you believe your life is threatened.

This is where expert testimony comes in. Prosecution's expert witness says it was technically not life threatening injuries. Although, the Defense's expert witness says there was reasonable force to indicate to the person would have believed Zimmerman actually was going to die.

Moral of the story. Irregardless who starts the fight, run away from the fight. Don't continue participating.

There was no evidence on the kid's body indicating the kid was trying to get away during the fight. Too much reasonable doubt.
I might be a little concerned I would get shot in the back but if I surprise the guy that is following me, whoever he is I am confident I can take him. Hey he was a punk followed me in his car got out and followed me on foot I did think he was lost or looking for directions I thought he was going to hurt me. Oh one more thing I don't run from a fight, all I intended to do was take him down and call the police I didn't know he had a gun.

crsublette

coyotes call me Charles
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6a
Yeah, that's how I usually think, absurdly saying, "someone following me at night usually results in them shooting me in the back" so it was ok for me to assault the fella and call the cops on him.

That actually probably would be the case that allowed Trayvon to get away with aggravated assault if he survived the fight.

That would definitely not be my first reaction. In the neighborhoods that I lived in Dallas, I knew there was likely a chance I would not be able to survive without serious injury.

Reaction score
dieselplower said:
The last sentence is pretty much my point... The person who easily gains the upper hand is the one who will have a very hard time proving that he feared for his life and had to shoot. Its much easier for the weaker person to use this defense.
When all is said and done, I dont believe Treyvon to be just an innocent kid with a bag of skittles, and Zimmerman to be over the top in his actions. Key issue for me is the DELAY in bringing out the gun. If MY intent was to shoot some "punk" I would have shot FIRST, and then call the police (for the first time), and claim to be on watch duty and was jumped, and left no choice but to draw/shoot. I wouldnt be announcing the situation in advance of pulling the trigger.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Question