MoonShadows

The Jam Man
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United States
To be honest, I like getting older. I am not so happy about the shorter time I have left on this earth or the fact that my body doesn't function as it did before and looks even worse, but I am more content and happier than I have ever been in my life.

mrsclem

mrsclem
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
Glasses!.... you don't need no stinking glasses!!
Totally agree! Started out on a bottle, finish that way!
To be honest, I like getting older. I am not so happy about the shorter time I have left on this earth or the fact that my body doesn't function as it did before and looks even worse, but I am more content and happier than I have ever been in my life.
Don't like the way time seems to have speeded up,years going by way too fast. Getting tired of the body parts giving out and slower recovery times. 6 months after shoulder repair and still in physical therapy.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
56 years old here. My five kids are all grown and on their own, I've got a handful of lovely grandchildren and a life I enjoy with my husband of 37 years. Enjoying every days it comes!

I was feeling the body aches and the slow down but I reassessed some habits and changed up a few things and I'm feeling better than ever. Life is no fun if you're too achy to do the things you love!

MoonShadows

The Jam Man
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United States
61 times around the sun as of March of this year. I finally accepted I can't do things like I did 10, 20 or 40 years ago...just take my time now and smell the roses whenever I can!

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
but drinking from the bottle means spilling some and wasting it seems a shame .Sippy cups means none spilled .I didn't mind because it meant retiring from all the hard work

Ask a Question