HAVE A HAPPY HOLIDAY WEEKEND

koiguy1969

GIGGETY-GIGGETY!!
Reaction score
FOR THE OTHER CHRISTIANS HERE, WHO CELEBRATE AND AKNOWLEDGE THIS HOLIDAY FOR WHAT IT TRUELY IS AND REPRESENTS,I WOULD LIKE TO SAY "HAPPY RESSURECTION DAY" AND FOR THOSE WHO CELEBRATE THIS DAY FOR THE BUNNY AND CANDY. "HAPPY EASTER". THIS WISH OF A GOOD DAY COMES ON THE ANNIVERSARY DAY OF JESUS,OUR LORD & SAVIORS ULTIMATE SACRIFICE, HIS BEATING, PUBLIC HUMILIATION, TORTURING, AND DEATH BY CRUCIFICION... "GOOD FRIDAY". MAY EVERYONE TRUELY TAKE THE TIME TO APRECIATE, THAT HE, JESUS, A MAN WHO KNEW NO SIN, BECAME SIN, TOOK THE PUNISHMENT FOR YOUR SINS AND DIED. AND ON THE 3RD DAY, ROSE FROM THE DEAD. GOD BLESS!

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
happyressurectionday.gif

John 11:25-26~

Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live: And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. Believest thou this?

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
I think people just don't know any better koiguy. They are raised to think of Easter as the holiday and guess it's really what's in your own heart that counts. I don't think Jesus will hold it against anyone who hasn't been taught any differently. He forgives us for bigger things than that.

koiguy1969

GIGGETY-GIGGETY!!
Reaction score
2:33 pm....i just stopped in to see how many are on line here instead of celebrating with your loved ones...11 people...get off the computer and celebrate this glorious anniversary of Christ's ultimate sacrifice for you!!....have a good one! and come back tonight.

koiguy1969

GIGGETY-GIGGETY!!
Reaction score
well ...i'm back to vemt a little...theres atleast 50 rocks in my pond, and i'm told a whole bottle of bubbles was poured in as well...i didnt think i would have to spend the day standing by the pond babysitting it!!...now i get to drain , clean , and refiill it....ayone ever have bubbles dumped in their pond? i'm going to err torwards caution and drain it, i guess... thanks for reading this venting, i am alittle less pissed now!

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Darn that sucks koiguy. It would be best to drain, I don't think the bubbles would be good for your fish. At leaset when it is empty you can get the rocks out of the bottom

koiguy1969

GIGGETY-GIGGETY!!
Reaction score
yeah....i am going to drain it....the rocks are river rock so i can easily net them out but the bubbles...thats another story....i hope it doesnt mess with my lillies. i spent 2 afternoons working on the pond...i was done...but not now!!...

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Oh sheesh, it's something every year isn't it koiguy? The kids go nuts around water. Next year you will have to cover it or have the family at somebody else's place. I just put the ham in the oven. I don't think we will eat till 8pm at the rate I'm going! Oh well it's just me and DH and neither one of us care when we eat.

addy1

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Your lilies should be fine, I have used soap to kill off bugs when moving a plant from outside back into the house. I soak the plant for a while than soak the dirt for 24 hours.

koiguy1969

GIGGETY-GIGGETY!!
Reaction score
COOL, GLLAD TO HEAR ABOUT THE PLANTS...BUT I'M STILL GONNA PUMP IT OUT AND REFILL FOR THE SAKE OF THE FISH. DONT KNOW IF IT WOULD HURT THEM AT ALL, BUT I CANT IMAGINE IT BEING GOOD FOR THEM...

addy1

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Agree on that one koiguy, sorry you have to go through this.

Ask a Question