Hi from Montana!

Reaction score
Watching the turkeys out the window, today there are only nine :( . Sun is shinning and it's 28F, even tho it's not all that warm some of them have been laying down and basking in the sun.

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Ah it's neat for you to be able to see them but sorry they are dwindling down in numbers each time they visit

callingcolleen1

mad hatter
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
Canada
Did you know that some of my favorite meat comes from Montana? At the Superstore where I work we have a selection of naturally raised meat grown without the use of antibiotics or hormones, it is called PC ( PC or President's Choice) FREE FROM is a "must try"! Wondering if you have seen it for sale in Montana?

Attachments

• IMAG6736.jpg
    IMAG6736.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 117
  • IMAG6734.jpg
    IMAG6734.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 131
  • IMAG6733.jpg
    IMAG6733.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 183

callingcolleen1

mad hatter
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
Canada
Very bad day when somebody you love dies, I cried my eyes out for a long time when my beloved Sadie dog died two years ago, just before Christmas, so I can relate to your loss. Hopefully some other puppy will come along to love and fill the empty hole in your heart!

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
So sorry MT and my heart has been broken too from the loss of a best friend pup more than 20yrs ago and I still miss him dearly. May your heart heal from this and you start to remember all the nice memories you had together.
You will always miss her but it does get better.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Yep, my Yukon pup (he's 2 now) is missing, went running with some dogs that have never been around here before, and now is lost. Last I heard he was about 13 miles from home, and heading in the wrong direction still. Lots of flyers out, pics and info on all sorts of websites, vet offices and shelters all called and have pics on their websites. Just have to sit back and hope someone sees him and has a flyer to call me to come get him. Time will tell.

Ask a Question