Hi from the UK!

Reaction score
Hi Everybody

Thought I'd introduce myself!

I'm from the UK! Where are you all from?

I used to have an aquarium but I currently do not use this. I am considering starting this back up in the future!

I used to have pond fish in the garden, as when my husband and myself moved into our house we inherited them! However, in my opinion I would say the pond was more of a garden ornament and I did not think it was suitable to keep fish in!

I am very interested in setting up a proper pond as I miss having fish in the garden! So I thought I would join this forum as this time I will be setting it up myself from scratch and would appreciate all the help and information I can get to be a good mummy to my future fish! :razz:

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Welcome to the group! I'm from Manchester in the UK :)

There is a member map here where you can add your location - might be worth a look!

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
welcome and you will love all the ideas you get here .Do you have a size in mind and if it will be a liner pond and what kind of fish you would like to have .Get a budget in mind of what you want to spend and what size pond you can handle .I know I would love to go bigger but I also know my limits on what I can handle .I have 13 fish and now a couple of babies and pond is 4 feet deep and 10 feet wide and about 25 ft with the little extra stream and I have 2 filters going . 2 pumps ones is 2150gph and the other is 2400 gph .better to have 2 one goes out you have back up .Remember electric bills will go up and found that grasses in my pond really clean the water well

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
fishwelcome.gif
Lace
I'm in the state of Washington :razz:

Members online