hi, im new :P

Reaction score
Crazyman,

Welcome to the forum from the "good life" state of Nebraska, USA. That is our state's slogan and on all of our border signs... "Welcome to Nebraska, The Good Life!"
We're located right in the middle of.......... Nowhere? Oh, no that's wrong. We're located in flyover country, which is worse than being nowhere. hee hee, just kidding.

We do have one claim to fame here in Nebraska, we have the most miles of rivers and streams than any state in the US, including Alaska!
We possibloy have a second claim.

It’s official. Fremont (Nebraska) has the best-tasting water in the nation.
The American Water Works Association announced in June 2012 that the Fremont Department of Utilities won the annual “Best of the Best” Water Taste Test. The city competed with regional winners from across North America.
“I was pretty excited,” said Larry Andreasen, water and sewer system supervisor. “Fremont has the best-tasting water in the world if you ask me.”
Andreasen commended city employees who work with him such as Warren Sund, the water treatment technician. Sund takes care of the plant and the wells. Andreasen and Sund have operated the system for more than four decades.

Not sure if we still have that credit in 2013 or not.

CatfishNUT (AKA Gordy)

Reaction score
callingcolleen1 said:
That's OK, so you planning on fish? Maybe goldfish?
Where is Sommerset anyway? What is the weather like where you live?
would definatly want fish at some point.
and with that i suppose comes my first question.
is cycling a pond similar to a tank or different all together.
somerset is appartently the most beautiful county of england.
currently floods everywhere because the delightful builders insist on building on floodplains and as such the water has nowhere to go :) yay

Reaction score
nebraska sounds good,
cant ever complain about having good water can we?
sounds ideal have tons of rivers and stuff where you may be able to obtain the odd few rocks that are 'just perfect' lol

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Deanna

Latest Threads