Hi

Reaction score
Hello everybody

Look forward to chatting with you all especially now pond season is upon us (longest winter ever eh).

We're based in Hyde (near Manchester) and sell a range of pond equipment but don't worry we're not just coming on here to spam you with products, we hope to learn and to help where we can.

Here's a few of our blog posts you guys may find useful. We are trying to make our blog nice and informative based on our experience with pond pumps and so on.

Pond pump repair is easier than you think

UV Clarifier maintenance basic care and repairs

Anyway, hope to speak with you guys soon.

Best wishes

Simon at Swell UK
http://www.swelluk.com

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
welcome and you really explain things well in your tips .I like that you keep it simple .I know I pull my pump every 2 weeks as there is no prefilter and it is similar to the one you show in your repairs and gets clogged all the time with plant matter and wish there was an easier way .

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
holy $%#$ your pumps run on that low of wattage mine uses 150 watts and is a harbor freight pump at 2100 gph and other one is a laguna at 115 watts for 2900 gph.I don't of course understand your prices but geeze 30 and 35 watts ,can't be I am reading it right .GOOD GOSH .

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ariawrare

Latest Threads