hi!

shikkaba

Not Just Another Number
Reaction score
Hello, my name is Lisa and I'm from Newmarket, Ontario.
My family owns a koi pond where we have our first batch of koi swimming around in there. They stay there all winter as the pond is 15ft deep.
I am here to learn more about koi, and to see if there are some things I can learn about the koi community not only for my own research so I can help, but also so I can apply it to the marketing of my neighbour's business she just started up (she sells koi). So, I hope to be here for a while and learn many new things.

Have a good day!

Reaction score
Hello Lisa and welcome to the Pond gallery..

My name is Lyle where I am from Edmonton Alberta. I am presently building a Pond and water fall on our acerages in Holden Alberta which is 45 minutes east of Edmonton..
We presently have about eight Koi in there now.. We are planning on raising some more Koi in the future as well onces we get the pond all set up and a place to keep them over the Cold winter months..
Onces The snow is all gone I will try and get the Water fall and pond finish as the Old Man winter beat me to completeing the project last fall.. I will keep ya informed on the pond as well as the new Koi..

Thanks Lyle

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Emergency Dentist Katy Te

Latest Threads