Honored and Proud to have been chosen Aquascapes DIY pond of the year for 2023. 12,000 Gallon...

Large KOI pond with a Wetland filter, Negative edge and an intake bay. Start to finish, Building, Maintaining and expanding / seaming . https://www.facebook.com/watch/live/?ref=watch_permalink&v=687652723148180

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
only cartoons I liked were the jetsons and the flinstones . funny one past and one future .Reason I liked jetsons was the delivery of groceries right to your fridge , Can you tell I went grocery shopping yesterday and how much I hate to grocery shop and then have to load it in my car and then unload it at home and then put it all away .Besides how much it costs these days . eggs for 36 of them 8.79 . The eggs are like gold these days :):)🐣

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
I love to go grocery shopping and picking out F F F F FFOOD. HATE PAYING FOR IT HATE CARRYING IT ALL IN

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
The only store I like to go to is Costco.......................they give you lunch
girlonclover.GIF

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
BUT WE LIKE EATING OR SHOULD I SAY NEED TO EAT .I have friends and nieghbors that think nothing of eating out several times a week . I have not eaten out since we had to go to NJ for hubbies brothers funeral .Even then it was only once . We had a small kitchen in the hotel so I bought groceries and made them in the room . So we would eat healthy.Funny to say but I have well water but when I was in NJ I loved the water and drank lots of it . Strange I say that because I grew up on well water .Only when I got married did I ever taste city water , I call it that because to me that is what it is . I cannot stand the taste of soda and never have . Even my children all grown up do not like soda .They did not grow up with it .

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
I used to like grocery shopping until prices went through the roof .I canned lots of stewed tomatos and speghetti sauce this summer .I did dill pickles and flash froze peppers , That is why i got the new freezer , Did frozen strawberries and some jelly from my strawberries . my gardens were really producing this summer . I still go out and dig up potatos from my garden that are buried under the leaves . I need to make a greenhouse . I want to build the one from youtube that texas prepper built from cattle panels ,

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
@j.w he's correct this is the edited version they put together and released today.

YShahar

Enthusiastic duct-tape engineer
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Country
Israel
Woohoo! That is so cool! I kept watching the Aquascape channel, waiting for the video to finally come out. Was wondering what the hold up was. Well done, @GBBUDD !

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Woohoo! That is so cool! I kept watching the Aquascape channel, waiting for the video to finally come out. Was wondering what the hold up was. Well done, @GBBUDD !
I was too they did do a good deal of editing. i guess to make it different from the other two vidoes that were pretty good.

Ask a Question