How can i get rid of fish?

DrDave

Innovator
Reaction score
These were predators of young women, mostly prostitutes. I understand being careful, you can be stalked from your grocery store parking lot as well.

If you have a loaded weapon and they are in the house, make sure you use it without hesitation. All my law enforcement friends say 21 feet or closer and you cannot react in time to avoid them getting to you.

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Lock and load JW, have slept with a pistola under the pillow for years.............lol

Carry a small 22, maybe 3 inches, when walking my yorkie, just to scare off the red fox if it decides she is going to be dinner. Would never shoot the fox, but would shoot to make the run away noise.

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Well maybe some of us here are in the oldest profession ever......................one never knows who could be a pond enthusiast on the side.................kidding again but like I said, one never knows :lol: 21 feet and they are a goner DrDave............might take me too long to figure out if they are at 21 feet tho, hmmmmmmmmm, how about when I can see the whites of there eyes? Isn't that what the old cowboys used to use?
cutecowgirl3.gif

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Just make sure they are in your house............drag them in lol

Reaction score
I think they look rather nice to be honest. Like velvet. I wouldnt want a pond full of them, but surely you should be able to make someone happy with a few of them?

Reaction score
Dr Dave this has nothing to do with the budda statue it's about the blue heron and I agree with addy, if only they would go for the duller ones

Ask a Question