addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Welcome back! I am glad you are feeling a lot better.

Upright and breathing so doing good as they say.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United Kingdom
Hello again! Long time no speak, I hope you are all doing well. Looks like I've missed a lot while I've been away, it's going to take a long time to get caught up!

I'm doing a lot better nowadays, although my back has been playing up since January which is annoying. Thankfully it doesn't look like any more slipped discs, but it has meant that sitting down for any length of time has been painful. I can do about 30 mins at a time now, so it's nice to be back on my PC - albeit for short bursts!

The fatigue / dizziness / poor concentration etc is a lot better since I've been trying a new diet - I am now gluten free and practically vegan. It's hard to tell how much of a difference it has made because I'm on a lot of painkillers for my back (all of which make me tired and sick) so I'm really looking forward to being off the painkillers so that I can see how much energy I now have.

Anyhow that's enough from me, how is everyone doing?
Are they saying your Celiac then Becky Jo one of our best friends has had the problem a number of years now plus you have your back to worry about too .
I know where your coming from with the medication Becky as mine knocks me sideways and makes me feel ill from time to time and now I have three heart tablets to take on top of everything .
The latest on my heart is that its beating too fast still at the moment , because of this problem I cant have my much needed operation because theres a danger I may bleed into the Secral Sac which is what they dont want .
Keep your chin up Becky , dont let the buggers get to you .
All our Bet Wishes

Dave and Val

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Thanks so much for the warm wishes everyone! It's certainly nice to be back :D

Are they saying your Celiac then Becky

Nope I'm definitely not a celiac, I started the diet on recommendation from a friend who is a dietician. Something seems to be helping though! Once I'm off all the meds I'm going to try and re-introduce things into my diet and see what happens. I've also been taking various supplements, so it could be one of those which is helping too. Who knows, I'm just glad to be doing better!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United Kingdom
Thanks so much for the warm wishes everyone! It's certainly nice to be back :D

Nope I'm definitely not a celiac, I started the diet on recommendation from a friend who is a dietician. Something seems to be helping though! Once I'm off all the meds I'm going to try and re-introduce things into my diet and see what happens. I've also been taking various supplements, so it could be one of those which is helping too. Who knows, I'm just glad to be doing better!
Did Ian tell you Becky I got to within a week of having my much needed operation then thanx to my heart beating wrong they put me on a warfarin prescription
Because of this I cannot safely have the operation :(

Dave

TheFishGuy

( Insert something funny )
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
4b or 5a
Country
United States
where is becky nowadays? she hasent been on for a year, am I missing something?

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
where is becky nowadays? she hasent been on for a year, am I missing something?
All I know is that she moved in with another guy about a year ago - we're divorced as of May 2020 :eek:. I don't think we'll be seeing her around on the site again.

TheFishGuy

( Insert something funny )
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
4b or 5a
Country
United States
All I know is that she moved in with another guy about a year ago - we're divorced as of May 2020 :eek:. I don't think we'll be seeing her around on the site again.
okay, thanks for the information, I hope your doing okay since the divorce.

and glad to see you still around on the site :)

Ask a Question