Hozelock cypio 2500 all rigged and leaking from top

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi there,i am Robert and new to this site,as the title ,i have a second hand (but was working before) ecopwer plus ,i bought new sponges and have tried all kinds all plumbing good but water leaks from lid,even though it clicks into place,any help would be grateful,thanks.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6 A
Country
United States
Usually when this happens, I need a new seal. I've taken to replacing mine annually and that seems to have solved the problem.

Welcome to our forum!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6 A
Country
United States
OK. Mine has a large seal that goes around the circumference of the opening, then the top piece is seated on it and then latched closed.

Maybe you could look up product information on yours to do some trouble shooting?

Reaction score
Desoto, Texas (Dallas County) North Texas, Zone 8a
Showcase(s):
Welcome Robert. As an experiment, apply plumbers putty around the area where the top is suppose to seal. If this works then hurray! If not we can come up with some other solution. You could also think about contacting the manufacturer. Plumbers putty can be obtained at most any hardware or plumbing store. The good thing about plumbers putty is that it is removable. Good luck.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Thanks for your reply,i have just been told i may have the sponges to tight around anchors,could this be possible lou.

Ask a Question