Hozelock Easy Clear

Reaction score
Good afternoon,

My 3000 ltr pond is full of green water and I am considering installing a Hozelock Easy Clear pump.Has anyone had experience or perhaps have knowledge of this item.I wonder if the running costs might be a bit high ?

Thankyou

Reaction score
Hozelock is a very good brand in the UK. I cannot speak the the specific filter, however. It reminds me a little of the Laguna Power-flo in style, which is a very good pump.

Johnny, you can google the name of the pump and the word REVIEWS and you should see customer opinions on said pump. Unless there are some of our UK bretheren on this site that can pipe up about this specific pump...

Reaction score
Depending on what type of green algae you have the solution itself might just be getting a UV light... you can get some cheap and go up to higher end ones, but first.... what pump do you have already? also whats the size and depth of your pond????

DrDave

Innovator
Reaction score
It is amazing to me how people go to throwing money at a problem without researching or listening to experts with over 40 years without UV and no green algae. Sounds like our new government.

Ask a Question