sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
They look different some look thicker and closer weave but seems most of the sights selling them only show the green or blue and they say what sized pump they can be used on ,how many gph pump you have is what filter you use .So guessing each color may be for a different sized gph pump

Reaction score
They look different some look thicker and closer weave but seems most of the sights selling them only show the green or blue and they say what sized pump they can be used on ,how many gph pump you have is what filter you use .So guessing each color may be for a different sized gph pump

That was my initial impression as well, I thought they were like the bubble filters that run on an air pump at first until I read about the gph and then it made sense.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United States
I have the EZ-Bio 20 Pre Filter Double Core, it works great. One is double cored and one is singled cored. As already said it has to do with GPH flow

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Thanks Mitch now it's in my head too..................ah they tease him a lot but they got him on the spot, welcome back

Reaction score
I wasn't here back then, but welcome back, Kotter!
(I can't get that tune out of my head now)

Hi there fellow Albertan, I have not heard of water valley Alberta before, just looked it up and you are quite far from me, like 4-6 hours away and here I was thinking I made a new local pond friend. Seems like all us Albertan members live 4-5 hours apart, Colleen is way down there in medicine hat.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
2a
Country
Canada
Hey talal,
4 - 6 hours away is about as close as we get around here. :)
Colleen posts lots of pictures, so it seems closer.
Any pictures of your pond setup?
This was a wicked winter.

Reaction score
Hey talal,
4 - 6 hours away is about as close as we get around here. :)
Colleen posts lots of pictures, so it seems closer.
Any pictures of your pond setup?
This was a wicked winter.

I'm up in Edmonton and tell me about it! it seems like Alberta was divided up by a bunch of fighting individuals who wanted to stay away as far as possible.

I just moved to my new house this past summer, I don't have a pond setup YET, hopefully once we get out of this freeze I can start again. 2 weeks ago we got as high as +19 and all the snow was gone and it was nice and sunny and I was outside WITHOUT A JACKET.....then this freak dumping of 6 inches of snow and cold came in and crushed our hopes of an early spring......what a shame....at the moment all I have is a picture of my snow filled yard, i'm trying to get a photo diary started for when I begin my build thread.

Ask a Question