Koi deaths,flashing and ulcer on goldfish

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United Kingdom
Yes there's some good stuff on this incidentally I've just ordered the last book at the bottom of the first page its a day late hoping its going to arrive tomorrow morning having come all the way from the US.
Tiger as you can see it pays to read up bettasngoldfish would you mind ever so if I copy this off so I can link it in with the pond side laptop it will come in rather useful.
I have an Ebook on koi health I think you may well be interested in .

Dave

Reaction score
Country
United States
Yes, Lot's of good info on this site. Luckily I found Jo Ann Burke and Ingrid aka dr solo when I first started keeping goldfish. They helped me a lot with the info on this site, the puregold forum and even by phone. I have referred to it many times (and still do)

I love reading about things that will help keep my fish happy and healthy. Always exciting to get a new book ;)

Whats the name of the ebook you have?

Tiger1

Tiger1
Reaction score
Dave 54 said:
Yes there's some good stuff on this incidentally I've just ordered the last book at the bottom of the first page its a day late hoping its going to arrive tomorrow morning having come all the way from the US.Tiger as you can see it pays to read up bettasngoldfish would you mind ever so if I copy this off so I can link it in with the pond side laptop it will come in rather useful.I have an Ebook on koi health I think you may well be interested in .Dave
No problem.

Tiger1

Tiger1
Reaction score
Did another malachite gr+formalin. And same with the goldfish in a separate bucket. Other fish are acting fine except one 17in doitsu. He's just being lazy toward the top but not gasping or eating. The ulcer on the goldfish is healing on its own, almost gone. And I don't see any ulcers on the other fish. Lab didn't call me back. My plan is to do a wc and the tetra even though it treats for the same things. And when my prazi comes in the mail, I will do that as well. image.jpg

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United Kingdom
Tirger try to give them a slight gap if your using different treatments like that , also make sure if your doing a waterchange to rid the water of any residue MG &F treament .

Dave

Ask a Question