Master's thesis on ponds

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
13b
hi selem merhaba , what i can think of ... that would be interesting to do research study would be old royal ponds or pools which existed in Romans . Greeks or Mughals in India Pak or Empires in Turkey , turkey is the richest place to find historical evidences as alot Empires ruled and they had special passion for building fortress and ponds , same goes for Indo Pak kings like Taj Mahal and Lahore fort they all had Ponds as Art pieces . they involved diversity , they were not normal ponds , they had science and art of sculpture etc , some were made for purpose nd had special flows . i dono if they qualify for your subject but this is very interesting topic to highlight ponds of ancient civilization , i remember there was the oldest modern civilization of Mohen jo daro in Pak where they had the 1st water syetem using such ponds and cannals too . forgive me if its out of yout topic :)

Ask a Question