MFS

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Country
Italy
i like it so much...but is a bit ugly that i will have a pond and it will remain in aquarium, but on other hand i'm scared that something could happen to it... dunno....

Thanks, yea..really long eh eh

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
i like it so much...but is a bit ugly that i will have a pond and it will remain in aquarium, but on other hand i'm scared that something could happen to it... dunno....

Thanks, yea..really long eh eh
I don't know, sometimes they get accustomed to certain water like in your tank and might not like the pond water. You would have to put the fish in a bag of aquarium water and let it float in you pond for awhile and then allow a small amount of pond water to enter and keep doing that for awhile till the fish gets used to the new water in the bag.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
My aquarium longfin...danno if put it intorno pond...a bit worried that can happening something...
Seems like a tancho kohaku koi with the small red dot...

ya gots ta feed that lil feller; and as long as it can swim, Buddy shouldn't bother it. I have had two fantails AND some long fin and no problem.

Nice lil fishy fishy, hey!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
Here's a few recent pix. The calico shubbie is my fave but I still love all the other common types especially the ones w/the long tails. I have mostly all orange ones due to the fact when I first got my fish I just put in 12 feeder fish. I did add some orange/white etc. a few anyways as the years went by.

View attachment 145386

View attachment 145387

View attachment 145390
j.w; have you noticed the shubunkin getting darker as it ages? I bet most of mine have done this! If you have early pics of this one, compare and see!

Last edited by a moderator:

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
j.w; have you noticed the shubunkin getting darker as it ages? I bet most of mine have done this! If you have early pics of this one, compare and see!

View attachment 145403
Yep they totally all changed. Can't even tell which one he/she is now from the day I brought them home.

IMG_4001.JPG

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Beautiful fish, you whom said you had enough.................

Ask a Question